- Title: Angkor
- Also known as: อังกอร์
- Duration: 17 Episodes
- Genre: Action
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2000
- Theme song: "Angkor" Golf Kanja Padeewijit
"Mai Tai Mai Dai" Sudaporn Sriyapai
- Director: Chalong Pakdeewijit
- Screenwriter: Norman Weeratam
- Company Name: Bangkok Audio Vision
- Pete Puntakarn Thongjure as Pukong Karn
- Worarat Suwanarat (Emma) as Angkor
- Man Supakit Tungtatsawat as Koytee
- Noom Kongkraphan Sangsuriya as Muad Chart
- Jittima Sampaothong as Ging
- Golf Kanja Padeewijit as Pa
- Chris Caline as Muad Rit
- Krung Srivilai as Ja Kem
- Pissamai Wilaisak as Manrin
- Rit Leucha as Gumnan Hin
- Manop Assawathep as General Wien
- Phongsanart Winsiri as Lieutenant General Ajnarong
- Yodchai Meksuwan as In
- Bekim Rit as Kampan
- Yoop Khaan as Ja Mek
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Angkor (Emma W) is the beautiful daughter of a high rank officer of Cambodia. Before she was born, her father had slain a tiger. The spirit of the tiger lives on inside of Angkor and possesses her when she looses herself to her anger. An inner struggle in Cambodia forces Angkor and her friend/body guard, Koiltie, to flee to Thailand.
Along the way, they got separated. By chance, Angkor gets mixed up and becomes an important witness to the murder of Pukong Kan's (Pete) comrades by Mount Lit. Angkor eventually arrives at the refugee camp in Thailand alone awaiting for Koiltie. There Angkor meets Pukong Kan, who was secretly sent to investigate the case of several missing and deadly war weapons that may be linked to a few of the officer's corruption.
At the refugee camp Angkor soon realizes that it may not be the safest place. As she soon gets kidnapped and was about to be illegally traded, her anger led to her to transform into the tiger and slaughtered the corrupted officers. All of this leads Mout Lit wanting her dead because one of officers was Mout Lit's brother.
When Pukong Kan heard this, he decided to save Angkor's life by returning her to Cambodia. Along the way, friendships are formed, and the love between Angkor and Pukong Kan blossoms.
Angkor, Pukong Kan and their comrades encounter many obstacles and trials along the way as they tried to escape Mout Lit and the wrath of the tiger's spirit. In order to save Angkor from the tiger's spirit, they must find a mystical dagger, yet they were uncertain whether the cave, where the dagger is sealed, exists or if it is merely a myth.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn