Artitarn Ruk (2008)
- Title: Artitarn Ruk (อธิษฐานรัก)
- Also known as: Praying for Love
- Duration: 30
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action ???
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 5 By Exact
- Broadcast period: 2008
- Theme song: "Tah Nee Kue Ruk Tae" Sirasak
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact - Scenario
- Pimmada Boriruksuppakorn( Pim) as Ingfah
- Captain Phutanate Hongmanop as Parluang
- Oh Anuchit Sapunpohng as Young Parin
- Ann Alicha Laisattruklai as Khat
- Noom Atthaporn Teemakorn as Thep
- Aof Pongsak Rattanapong as Character Name
- Nirut Sirijanya (Ning) as Character Name
- Jaja Primrata Dejudom as Character Name
- Ple Paradee Yoopasuk as Character Name
- Pawinar Chaleewsakul as Character Name
- Lek Funden Janyathanakorn as Character Name
- Kriengkrai Oonhanun as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
There were two young lovers couldn't be together because of economic status. The girl prayed that both their children will one day become the best of friends or lovers. Years had past, and the boy had a son, Parlung, and the girl had a daughter, Ingfah. By fate, Parlung and Ingfah meet each other and eventually fell in love. Like their parents, they too had to go through many obstacles before they can be together officially.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..