Khun Noo Tevada (2008)
- Title: Khun Noo Taewada
- Also known as: คุณหนูเทวดา
- Duration: 18 Episodes
- Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Fri-Sun @ 8:25PM
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: June 20, 2008 - July 27, 2008
- Theme song: "Yaak Kon Jai Ter"- Weir Sukollawat & Pancake Khemanit
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: DaraVDO
- Weir Sukollawat Kanarot as Dan
- Pancake Khemanit Jamikorn as Alice
- Kade Tarntup as Atorn
- Fai Nichanun Funkaew as Siwaporn
- Gumpan Ekpraphan Panitchapong as Nitinai
- Glom Noppon Pitaklohpanit as Sakol
- Sun Pichayadon Peungphan as Jatupoj
- Bow Ameena Pinij as Sumitta
- Yok Thanyakan Thanakitananon as Character Name
- Tom Ratchaneekorn Phanmanee as Character Name
- Kriengkrai Oonhanun as Character Name
- Jim Jayjintai Untimanon as Character Name
Alice (Pancake) is the sweet and bubbly daughter of a very wealthy man who owns a diamond mine in Anasia, a small make-believe country near Thailand. Alice wants to be a photographer and travel around the world taking pictures. She also wants to own a photography studio. For her 20th birthday present, her father grants her that wish. He sends her over to Thailand to learn photography. He hires a photographer named Dan (played by Weir) to be her teacher.
In Alice's point of view, going to Thailand to learn photography is just another adventure. For her father, it’s a way of keeping his daughter safe from the activities due to political corruption in Anasia.
credit to Lyn's Lakorn Blog
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..