Lueat Chao Phraya
- Title: เลือดเจ้าพระยา / Lueat Chao Phraya
- Also known as: Interlocking Hearts on Chao Phraya
- Duration: 20 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Action
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: March 3, 2023 --- April 15, 2023
- Theme song:
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name:
- Denkhun Ngamnet as Saming
- Boom Suphaphorn Wongthuaithong as Srinuan
- Pop Thagoon Karnthip as Loesan
- Ryu Vachirawich Aranthanawong as Sub-Lieutenant Raphee
- Punpreedee Khumprom Rodsaward (PP) as Soidao
- Namfah Thunyaphat Phathirathiracharoen as Duean
- Job Thuchapon as Bunluea
- Jackie Jacqueline Muench as Soiphet
- Enjoy Thidarut Pruethong as Thapthim
- First Parada Chutchavalchotikul as Kiatthikla
- New Narissan as Banlue
- Tuck Napassakorn as Suea Mahesak
- Golf Kanja Padeewijit as Maha
- Wasu Saengsingkaeo as Thong
- Jome Sukol Sasijulaka as Songyot
- Natha Lloyd as Sa-ang
- Supakorn Kitsuwon as Suea Hian
- Kajornsak Rattananissai as Chin
- Intira Yuenyong as Noi
- Runglawan Thonahongsa as Ting
Srinuan is the daughter of the village headman of Laantey, Ayudhaya. She is extremely beautiful and gifted in martial arts. These qualities lead to a continuous line of men who are always willing to win the heart of Srinuan. One of these suitors is Saming.
Lersun, a military cadet and son of the governor, decides to one day travel to Laantey during his school break. This is where he happens to see Srinuan for the first time while she is performing the traditional dance. It is love at first sight. This love is soon reciprocated and both Lersun and Srinuan quickly lose themselves to the depths of love and passion.
Eventually, school break comes to an end and Lersun has to go return. Before he leaves, he promises Srinuan that he will return and marry her. Unfortunately, upon his return, Lersun gets into an accident and loses his memories — completely forgetting about Srinuan.
In Bangkok, his mother arranges a marriage between him and Sroipetch who is the daughter of another prominent figure. Meanwhile, Srinuan also travels to Bangkok in order to meet her lover. Upon her arrival, she is faced with the heartbreak of Lersun behaving as if he does not know her and returns back to Laantey, heartbroken.
Twenty years pass and Lersun becomes a deputy commissioner. He also has a daughter and a son with Sroipetch. Srinuan, on the other hand, also has a daughter called Dao — who is just as beautiful and talented as her mother.
Source: thaidramatic_update; edited by Soju at MyDramaList
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn