- Title: ลุย / Lui
- Also known as: Fearless / The Assassion Order
- Duration: Episodes 18
- Genre: Drama/Action
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday - Thursday (Prime Time)
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: April 20, 2011 --- June 16, 2011
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Dida
- Veraparb Suparbpaiboon (Vee) as Lui
- Tangmo Pataritda as Soysiri
- Yui Chiranan Manochaem as Sai Ngarm
- Jakajun Akumsiri Suwannasuk as Pubpha
- Kade Tarntup as Dr. Ongsa
- Au Panu Suwanno as Asanee
- Sammie Puntitha Cowell as Nott
- Danai Samudkojorn (Dan) as Deun Ramglah
- Prae Emery as Waew Wun
- Pol Poolaphat Attapanyapol as Boy
- Aimee Morakot Kittisara as Fang Kaew
- Bebe Thanchanok Ritnaka as Pradoo
- Aun Pirawit as Metha
- Anusorn Dechapanya as Krit Lomkrod
- Oliver Beaver as Pakasit Jormpalung
- Thongkhao Pattarachokchai as Tongpetch Lhekglah
- Bekim Rit as Tiew Sibtid
- Prakasit Bosuwan as
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
The lead character is Lui Lomsak a man who is fated to be extremely good or extremely bad depending on his environment. Lui is an orphan, he grew up as a temple boy until he was adopted. The head monk urged his adopted man to raise Lui well because Lui’s destiny can go either way. Brought up well, he can be a good man. Brought up poorly, he can be worst than the baddest criminal. Sadly, his adopted father’s profession is working with the underbelly of society– breaking the law, thus being a good civilian is rather difficult for Lui. His profession is being a hitman. From Lyn's Lakorn Blog
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..