Nang Sao Yenreudee (2008)
- Title: Nang Sao Yenreudee
- Also known as: นางสาวเย็นฤดี
- Duration: 46 Episodes
- Genre: Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Mon-Fri @ 6:45PM
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: Nov. 6, 2008 - Jan. 13, 2009
- Theme song: "Ruk Kor Bog Mai Ruk Kor Bog" Praewa Patcharee
- Producer: Kobsook Jarujinda
- Director: Narong Jarujinda
- Screenwriter: Dangrawee
- Company Name: Step Power 3
- Art Pasut Banyam as Chatchawan
- Noon Sirapan Wattanajinda as Yen
- Wiragarn Seneetunti (Maprang) as Kaekai
- Golf Benjapol Cheuyaroon as Kao
- Tuk Boriboon Junrueng as Chai Ton
- Santisuk Promsiri (Noom) as Chote
- Piyamas Maneeyakul as Chomesri
- Anan Boonak as Yeun
- Dee Chanana Nutakorn as
- Narisa Pomsupa as
- Peter Maiocchi as
- Uthen Jaturawit Kochanuam as
Yen's parents were kicked out of the paternal grandfather's (Khun Chote) house in the city because he disapproved of Yen's mother, forcing them to move to the country.
Yen grew up in the country with her grandparents after her parents past away. Khun Chote is actually a very rich man who is ill and is looking for his granddaughter. Chat is the family lawyer who goes to the country to find her while at the same time Yen moves to the city to find her grandfather.
She accidentally runs into her grandfather, but doesn't know who he is and because she saves his life, he let's her move into his home. Chat doesn't trust her but her kindness and honesty changes his mind.
They eventually realize who she really is and Yen is troubled because they constantly fight with each other for time with their granddaughter.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Piyamas who played Chomesri, played the role of Yenreudee in the film version of Nang Sao Yenreudee (1983).