Sompong Nong Somchai
- Title: Sompong Nong Somchai
- Also known as: Sompong, Somchai's Brother / สมปองน้องสมชาย
- Duration: 13 Episodes
- Genre: Comedy/Drama
- Popularity: top rated
- Air time: Ended
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2004
- Theme song: "Ja Len Son ha Tum Mai" Paul Pattarapol Silapajarn
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Add info here
- Janie Tienphosuwan as Lien/Sompong
- Paul Pattarapol Silapajarn as Bapoo
- Jamie Bouher as Lin/SomChai
- Yai Sira Patrat as Tewa
- Por Napat Pattamasing Na Ayutaya as Nopporn
- Gig Suwatchanee Chaiyamugsik as Morn
- Moris Kay as Neng
- Pakjira Wanasut (Oh) as Oy
- Chin Chinsuves Jesjamras as Guntorn
- Rungruang Anantaya (Hack) as the singer who gets murdered in the beginning
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because
they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Credit: Yaso (fellow sarnie)
Janie and Jamie’s characters are best friends who happen to get dumped on the same day. While they are out trying to console and comfort each other, Janie and Jamie accidentally get rounded up and arrested with a group of prostitutes. As part of their release deal with the police, they have to go undercover to help investigate the recent murder of a Thai country music singer. However, the catch is that Janie and Jamie have to go undercover as male dancers for the music company that represented the late singer. Paul’s character happens to be a manager/ producer for the company’s newest up and coming artist. Because they make such cute looking guys, Janie and Jamie are ultimately hired for the new artist’s backup dance crew, against Paul’s wishes. And so, comedy ensues as Jamie (the man) makes moves on the homophobic new artist and Janie and Paul go from friendship to “bro-mance” to full blown romance. All while Janie and Jamie try to solve the case and fight off the advances of the female dancers.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..