The Sand Princess
- Title: เจ้าหญิงเม็ดทราย / Jaoying Met Sai
- Also known as: The Sand Princess / The Grain of Sand Princess
- Duration: 14 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Saturday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: GMM25
- Broadcast period: August 24, 2019 --- October 6, 2019
- Theme song: เจ้าหญิงของใครสักคน by: Knomjean Kullamas Limpawutivaranon
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: APin Kriengkraisakul
- Screenwriter: Tinna Simapaisal
- Company Name:
- Dan Worrawech Danuwong as Kirakorn / Ki
- Fern Pimchanok Leuwisedpaiboon as Kotnipa / Kot
- March Chutavuth as Jirapat / Ji
- Alice Tsoi as Meaw
- Jirakit Thawornwong as Bom (Ji's friend)
- Arm Weerayut Chansook as Wanchot / "Chot"
- Gina Virahya Pattarachokchai as Aff
Kodnipa is an orphan who went to the city to pursue her education. There, she met a wealthy heir, Jirapat, whom she began to work for by performing routine tasks for him. Things get complicated when Jirapat impregnates a girl that Kodnipa knows, who later abandons the baby at Kodnipa's house.
Unable to claim the child as his own, Jirapat proposes to Kodnipa that she could take the child. He offers her two million baht, a condo, and a monthly wage in exchange for her raising the baby. Should she decline, the child would be sent to an orphanage. Kodnipa reluctantly accepts as she’s totally against sending the child to the orphanage. In time, she starts to love Mochi, as her own. When her life becomes entangled with that of Jirapat’s older brother Kirakorn, a complicated relationship results between the two men. source:mydramalist
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm??
- or something else..