From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title:Chaiyachet (ไชยเชษฐ์)
- Also known as: Chai Ya Chet
- Genre: Historical/Drama/Romance/Action
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm 2555/2012
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period:March
- Theme song: "Chaiyachet"
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Dida Video
- Fuse Kittiwong Pohpee as Chaiyachet
- Tisha Tantiprasut as 1st wife/ Suwincha
- Naen Wijidtra Chaisuwan as Natrathee/Mailaitee; 2nd wife/ mean girl
- Tong Chanakarn as Wila, Suwincha's Cat servant
- Cartoon Natniran Sayteeton as Bejinira 3rd wife/ meangirl
- James Loeson Kongjaroen as Heaven God/Ong In
- Fon Putcharamai Sukpraserd as Queen Umatavee/ 1st wife/ main girl's mother
- Aom Tuagrat Khachasa as Chaiyachet 4th wife/mean wife
- Dear Parisa as mean 2nd wife/ Natrathee's mother
- Tanapat Nampeungch as Chaiyachet's 5th wife/mean wife
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Aphisara (played by Naen) and Daragade (played by Tisha) were two nang fahs(angels) in the sky. Aphisara tripped Daragade causing a fight and havoc in heaven. Therefore, Pra In (James Loeson) sent them down to earth to be born as humans for punishment.
Aphisara was reborned as Malaitee to Queen Seeusa(Dear Parisa) and Daragade as Suwincha to Queen Umataywee(Fon Patcharamai). The two grew up and Suwincha took care of the kitten that was thrown away and named her Wila. Seeusa wanting Malaitee to be the successor of the throne, so she poisioned the food that Umataywee made for the King and accused her of poisioning the King. Suwincha and her mother was kicked out of the kingdom. Umataywee was killed by the amaat and Suwincha escaped and was looked after by Wila (Tong Chanakorn).
Chaiyachet helps Suwincha a few times from a yak who wants to kidnap her, but never got the chance to talk to her. Suwincha became a daughter of a old Yak who loves her very much as a daughter. Later Chaiyachet meets Suwincha and rescues her from the Yak who kidnapped her and the Old Yak finally agrees that Suwincha can go with Chaiyachet. When Chaiyachet reached his kingdom, his parents already arranged 7 other concubines/wives for him, including Malaitee. Suwincha remembers Malaitee and what she had done to her in her childhood...
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Fah Napisa Bomsan was featured in the ceremonial pictures for she was to play as one of Chaiyachet's other wives, but somehow she dropped out of the Boran Lakorn and was replaced by Numpufa. It may have been because she got the role in the lakorn Saeb Salup Kua.