From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Jai Rao ใจร้าว
- Also known as: Cracked Heart, Fractured Heart
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Romantic/Drama
- Popularity: top rated
- Air time: 20:30 HR Thailand Time (8:30PM) - Wednesday & Thursday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: November 12, 2008 - December 31, 2008
- Theme song:
- Producer: Nuttaphong Meurnprasithwej
- Director: Umpaiporn Jitmaingong
- Author: "Wiyada"
- Screenwriter: YingYod Panya
- Company Name: Maker's Group Co.,Ltd.
- Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan as Koravic (Vic)
- Taksaorn Paksukcharoen (Aff) as Chorlada (Aoey)
- Sunisa Jett (Vicky) as Menie
- Not Vorarit Fuangarome as Lak
- Lift Supoj Janjareon as Pratya
- May Fuengarom as Saengchye (Sandy)
- Nathalie Davies (Nathalie) as Torpud
- Moris Kay as Pat
- Top Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Duangkaew
- Duke Panudeth Watthanasuchart as Jethsada
- Mou Dilok Thong wattana as Prat
- Orasa Prompratan as Sophita
Jai Rao is a bittersweet story about two lovers, whose perfect fairytale was cut short.
Koravic’s mother abandoned him as a little boy. His neighbor Aoey was the only woman in his life. As they grew up together, they both fell madly in love with each other. Koravic’s father soon grew sick. On his father’s death bed he asks to see Koravic propose to Aoey. Koravic arrive at Aoey’s house only to find that she had run off to America. Confused and devasted, Koravic returns to his father with no woman by his side. Koravic burst into tears on his father bedside. Heartbroken to see his only child in such pain, he quietly passes on.
Now, eight years later Koravic had rose to become one of the most sought after actor of all Asia. Koravic was nominated and had just received the highest honoree for being an actor. As Koravic is about to leave, paparazzi bombarded him with questions about his love life. Just then Koravic looks up to find himself staring into a familiar pair of eyes, Aoey’s.
Why did Aoey suddenly return? And most importantly why did she suddenly disappear all those years ago? Will Koravic and Aoey ever be able to return to be like the same? The ending is hard to imagine. But it is evident that the road to recovery will be rough as both of them have changed. Koravic is now a bitter, self-centered man and Aoey herself has returned from the United States with another man who loves her dearly. Watch to see if this fractured heart of Koravic will ever heal.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- During the making scene of Episode one where N'ek Aoey [Aff] was running after P'Vic [Ken], the PD said that it was hard for Ken to act mad since his baby's arrival was coming by soon.
- Aff deliberately said that Ken [the pra'ek of Jai Rao] made her a bit nervous in most of their acting scenes together due to him being so handsome.
- Ken & Nott always teamed up together and made fun/teased Aff while filming Jai Rao, saying she is very slow.
- Ken's wife Noi is a huge fan of the lakorn Jai Rao and says she adores Aff.
- English Subtitle by Wishboniko
- Episode in Vietnam July 1st, 2015
- Delete this part and add description