Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang/ขิงก็ราข่าก็แรง
- Also known as: "Ginger is spicy,galang is hot"
- Duration: 16 episodes
- Genre: Comedy
- Popularity: high rated/big hit
- Air time: Friday - Sunday 20:30
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2006 Aug 28 -2006 Oct 8
- Theme song: "Rang mah kor rang pai" translated as "If you fight,i'll fight back"
- Related to: Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (2019)
- Producer: N/A
- Director: N/A
- Screenwriter: N/A
- Company Name: Dida Production
- Kwan Usamanee Vaithayanon as Nith
- Thana Suttikamul (Oil) as Pawee
- Ple Paradee Yoopasuk as Ni (Nith's older sister)
- Cartoon Inthira Ketworasoontorn as Penh (Pawee's fiance)
- Ning Panita Pattanahirun as Bin (Penh's friend)
- Jarunee Suksawat (Ple) as Pawee's Mother
- Kriengkrai Oonhanun as Pawee's Father
- Patsorn Boonyagiat as
- Umpha Pusit as
- Tanongsak Supakarn as
- Sattawat Doonwichit as
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Nith (Kwan), a news reporter agreed to marry Pawee(Oil), a Hi-So, businessman for the fact that he looked down her and seeing this as a chance to get her revenge on him, she agreed. But Pawee already has a girlfriend (Penh) who loves him very much so he propose Nith to marry for 1 year and then they can divorce. Nith has a sister who is the mistress of Penh's father.
In order to get news Nit follows Pawee and his father to a Psych Ward where she finds out that Pawee's mother is still alive and not dead like his father had always announce to the media. Nit's mother who is a nun goes to the psych ward to see Pawee's mother often to talk to her, there Pawee's mother, who went crazy from Pawee's playboy father, begins to form a bond with Nit. Pawee is upset from the news about his mother still being alive (because it was suppose to be a secret) and begins to have alot of misunderstanding with Nit, while his girlfriend (who was really happy she wouldn't have a mother-in-law) is very upset at this secret.
Ni, who is Nit's sister, is a mistress to Penh's father. Nit does not agree with her sister's actions and refuses to acknowledge this older man, but she cannot stand to leave her sister who has a weak personality. After some time Pawee's father is able to comfort Pawee's mother to go home with the help of Ni. Pawee's mother hates Penh at first sight and forces Pawee to marry Nit. Will Pawee and Nit fall in love after being tied down together? How will their will their relationship be after all the twist and turns?
- Sorry if my summarizing sounds weird but I haven't really seen this lakorn in over 5 years. ---Azngrl4ever---***
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- To proove that they have a strong fight during the R'scene,Oil scratched his shirt himself.
- or something else..
Credits Sajenna For Screencaps