Koo Kon La Kua (sitcom)
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Koo Kon La Kua
- Also known as: คู่...คนละขั้ว
- Genre: sitcom
- Air time: Saturday
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: Jan. 13, 2001 - Jan. 12 2002
- Theme song: "Koo Rob" by Sirasak Ittipolpanit
- Director: Siriwit Ooppakarn
- Company Name: Exact
- Puri Hiranpruk (Ri) as Chow
- San Panomkorn Tungtatsawat as Ray
- Numwhan Chanunchida Patomkullamai as Pim
- Kim Suvipa Tappanon as Cindy
- Kris Sripoomsate as Rit
- Kimmahan Wattanaronnachai as Mohng
- Yin Suppaluk Lorjarern as Noona
It's a story about two teenage guys with opposite personality who shares the same condo due to the fact that their parents, who are best friends&lives next door to each other, have to go overseas for work so they left their sons, who are attending college, in Thailand and bought a condo for their two sons to share. The first guys is, Chow (Puri's character), a living bookworm who lives a neat and organized life. The other, Ray (San's character), a playboy who lives a wild life and never have any plan in his life. With these opposite characteristics makes them quarrel often. Combining this with all the chaotic events in their lives caused by the different types of people around them, including their gang of friends like Pim, an old-fashioned girl with her own mind, Cindy, charming and confident girl, Rit, a very rich guy, Mong, a sly and ambitious guy, and Noona a naive girl with a good heart, the extreme fun and laughter of the 7 teens follows.
credit: DJ Kris fan-site (Thai summary); Deday (translation)
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- the sitcom ended because Boy Talokgiatc (EXACT boss) stated that, although this sitcom is popular, it was not in the proper time slot. This sitcom was aired during the time where most teens are out and not at home, and this sitcom is targeted towards the teens, so it didn't get as much viewers as he would like.