- Name: Luke Ishikawa Plowden
- Profession: Actor/Model/Youtuber
- Date of birth: September 13, 1995
- Birthplace: Washington D.C., USA
- Hometown: State College, Pennsylvania, USA
- Heritage: 1/2 American, 1/2 Japanese
- Height: 6' 1"
- Marital Status: In a Relationship
- Hobbies: Basketball, Comedy, Making Videos
- Friends: Joss Way-ar Sangngern, Claudine Craig
- Education: George Washington University (majored in Mathematics and Statistics)
Luke is a half Japanese and half American model, actor and Youtuber based in Thailand. His parents are ecologists and conservationists and because of their work, Luke and his family have lived between Washington DC, Pennsylvania, California, Indonesia, the Philippines, and the Amazon. He was scouted by a Thai agency (Area Management) and relocated to Bangkok after graduating from George Washington University where he studied Mathematics and Statistics. After acting in commercials and music videos, Luke joined GMM25 as an actor and will have his first major acting role as the lead actor in the Thai remake of Oh My Boss.
- Wake Up Ladies 2: Very Complicated (GMMTV, 2020), supporting role
- Oh My Boss (GMMTV, 2020), main role
- Wolf (GMMTV, 2019) as Ken (guest)
- Nivea Sun Body