From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title:Muad Ohpas
- Also known as: หมวดโอภาส ยอดมือปราบคดีพิศวง, Muat Opaat Yot Meu Prap Kadee Pitsawon
- Duration: ??? Episodes
- Genre: Sitcom/Series
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Sat-Sun @ 8:40PM
- Broadcast network: Modern 9 TV
- Broadcast period: June 11, 2011 - ???
- Theme song: "Nai Wa Ja Mai Log Gun" by Chinawut Indracusin ft. Ter Chuntawit Thanasewee
- Producer: GTH
- Director: Yongputh Thongkongtoon
- Screenwriter: Paweenuch Fangnakorn, Nathapol, Sukapat Lohwatcharin, Tosapol Thiptinakorn, Thammarit Eksmith
- Company Name: GTH
- Ter Chuntawit Thanasewee as Muad Ohpas
- Noona Neungthida Sopon as Buakwan
- Peuk Phonsatorn Jongwilas as Johnny
- Krerk Chiller as Jack
- Torphong Koodoan as Kaem
- Pink Adisorn Threesirisem as Adisorn
- S Komkrit Threewimol as ???
It’s a supernatural investigative comedy about two police officers Muat Johny and Muat Opaat who investigate strange occurrences. They probably don’t want to but it just happens that way. It’s a ghost comedy lakorn.
This lakorn follows Loma Dare to challenge one’s dream (a terrible lakorn with muscular male actors who couldn’t act). At the opening/prayer ceremony, Ter joked:” after watching 6 packs, you get to watch something crappy”–referring to his lanky body. They wanted Ter to take off his shirt, but he refused. Noona flipped his shirt a little and said, ‘show 6 pack na ka’. You can watch the clip here. It’s funny, they are funny together. From Lyn's Lakorn Blog
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.