Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao (2004)
- Title: Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao
- Also known as: เพลงผ้าฟ้าล้อมดาว
- Duration: How Many Episodes
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2004 (example - 2006 Jan 18 - Mar 15)
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Pau Jin Jong
- Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon) as Mai Keaw
- Chakrit Yangmaen as Pichard
- Pei Panward Hemanee as Cherry
- Off Apichart Puapimon as Ongard
- Big Sarut Vijittranon as Character Name
- Orasa Prompatan as Character Name
- Jik Naowarat Yuktanan as Character Name
- Karos Uttamarit as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because
they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Noon was a girl who lived in the countryside, she made traditional fabrics with her brother. Chakrit fell in love with her at first sight so he followed her to her house and bonded with her brother and her family. Unfortunately Noon's boyfriend got a plan to break him up and Chakrit got kicked out because of some reason. Her brother ends up dead because of her boyfriend, so she dumps him. I don't remember what happens but she ends up working for Chakrit's mom by making a perfect fabric to go enter a contest. The fabric loses and Chakrit's mom gets so mad she dumps hot water on Noon's arm, Noon is unable to make fabric for a while but ends up bonding with Chakrit. They move in together and they slept together one day but Chakrit's company owes money and to repay Chakrit has to marry his mom's friend's daughter (Cherry) who is a sex addict. Noon is sad but she lets him. Chakrit ends up sleeping with Cherry and her mother lies to Noon that the Cherry is pregnant so Noon and Chakrit get in a fight. Chakrit thinks Noon found out about his one night stand with Sherry but really Noon didn't know she just thought that Cherry was pregnant. So Noon runs away about 2 months pregnant, she never had the chance to tell Chakrit. She goes and lives in the countryside with her 2 friends and she ends up giving birth to a baby. Chakrit finds out where Noon is and he finds out he has a kid. As soon as they were making up the badguy comes and tries to kill Noon and Chakrit but her ex-boyfriend comes and saves her and ends up dying. Noon and Chakrit go to his house and Chakrit's mom excepts Noon as her daughter. Noon and Chakrit lived happily ever after with their daughter.
By: Cupid Candy
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..