Ruk Nai Roy Kaen
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Ruk Nai Roy Kaen
- Also known as: รักในรอยแค้น
- Duration: How Many Episodes
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: 2002
- Theme song: "Ruk Tur Mak Kwah" by Suthasinee Puttinun
- Related to: Ruk Nai Roy Kaan
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact
- Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak as Patyot
- Nat Evitra Sirasatra as Ohngaong
- Off Pongpat Wachirabunjong as Character Name
- Santisuk Promsiri (Noom) as Character Name
- Nusaba Wanichangkul (Noos) as Character Name
- Nussara Pawanna (Lin) as Character Name
- Tai Phenpak Sirikul as Character Name
- Karnjana Jindawat as Character Name
- Golf Krit Hiranprug as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
The lakorn is pretty much romeo and juliet style. At first the nang'ek and pra'ek parents were best friend and then the nang'ek father betrayed the pra'eks father and they became sworn enemy. Although they hated each other no one stepped into the other's territory because both were of equal power. One day the pra'ek and nang ek meet at an art gallery. Once they start to like each other their families don't know they like each other. One day they go to a party and they are finally going to introduce their parents to the person they are "dating" and in that party they realize that they are from the warring family.
I don't remember so much but I know that the guy that the nang'ek parents want her to marry kills the pra'ek cousin and then he becomes vengeful and while he is arguing with nang ek brother something happens and the guy that nang ek is suppose to marry kills the nang ek brother or the pra'ek accidentally kills nang ek brother while trying to stop him and the guy from fighting and then nang ek is forced to marry that other guy and the pra'ek goes to see the nang ek at her house but her dad starts to shoot him and while he is fallen on the ground he starts to crawl over to her and she is on the floor grabbing his hand and her father breaks their hand apart with his feet. Then on the wedding day of nang ek and the guy the cops come and try arrest that guy because they found that the gun that had killed her brother belonged to him. The parents then feel bad and they go to the nang ek's room and find that she is gone she had left a letter saying please don't make me live without him and they go to find her at the beach (place that they had their willing scene) and she had already walked into the ocean.
credit to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai @ asianfuse
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
|Vietnam||Let's Viet VTC9||Yêu Trong Hận Thù|
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Exact's original 1992 version Ruk Nai Roy Kaan with Nusaba Wanichangkul (Noos) and Tang Saksit Tangtong