Sarm Noom Nuer Tong
- Title: สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง / Sarm Noon Nuer Tong
- Also known as: 3 Golden Men
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
- Popularity: Average
- Air time: Fri - Sun
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: December 16, 2011 --- January 15, 2012
- Theme song: "Rak Hai Roo (Love to Know)" Mark Prin Suparat
- Insert song: "Kor Toht Jing (I'm really sorry)" JingNueng Narongwit Techathanawat
- Ending song: "Glua Kao Jai Pid (Afraid I Misunderstood)" Pijika
- Relate to: Saam Num Nuer Tong 1998
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Krit Sukramongkon
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Maker Y
- Mark Prin Suparat as Kritchai
- Kimberley Anne Woltemas as Arunsri/Aew
- Boy Pakorn Chatborirak as Watchara
- Marie Broenner as Fai
- Ken Phupoom Phongpanu as Theetat
- Toey Jarinporn Joonkiat as Lumpao
- Pitta Na Pattalung as Naem
- Woonsen Virithipa Pakdeeprasong as Kornkanok
- Natthaphong Karbthong as
- Peter Tuinstra as Mark
- Deaw Suriyon Aroonwattanakul as Pran
- Sui Pornnapa Teptinnakorn as Kiew
- Jeffrey Benjakul as Winy
Saam Num Neua Thong (3 Golden Men)is a modern take on love of 3 men with different personalities who happen to be best friends.
First we have Theetat, he is a playboy who owns a construction company. He loves life, partying, and his freedom. He lives with his girlfriend and they have an open relationship. Eventually he will fall for the cheerful Lumpao, a veterinarian and the cousin to one of his best friend Kritchai. Theetat once insulted Lumpao, saying he will never eye her as a love interest, which really ticked her off and they have been arguing ever since.
Secondly we have Watchara, the honest police officer. Watchara has been in relationship for years, but has doubts. His girlfriend wants to get married, but he has been stalling it. Watchara is starting to realize that his relationship with his girlfriend is based on reputation more than on love. He eventually finds true love with the unselfish but boyish Fai.
Lastly we have Kritchai and Arunsri, they work for the same company. Kritchai is a good guy, unlike his friend Theetat, he is not a playboy or lively. He is sincere with his feelings and secretly has a crush on Arunsri, but she has a boyfriend and is very faithful to him. Her boyfriend however is absolutely horrible, he has a gambling addiction and has always been unfaithful to her. When he dies, she begins to look at Kritchai in a different way, a man who is always on her side, ready to help her in every way possible.
Their relationships: Kritchai, Watchara, and Theetat are good friends. Lumpao is Kritchai’s cousin. Kritchai works with Arunsri. Fai is Arunsri’s best friend.
---Credits to Lyn's Blog---
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Jackrit, Au Thanakorn, Pip Rawich Pok, Khem and Nan Chanita version.
- Ken Phupoom Phongpanu was pick to replace Nadech Kugimiya because of Nadech is busy at the moment to take this lakorn.
- This will be a debute lakorn for Marie Broenner