Turn Left Turn Right
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Turn Left Turn Right สมองเลี้ยวซ้าย หัวใจเลี้ยวขวา
- Also known as:
- Duration: 10 Episodes
- Genre: Romance/Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air Time: Sunday
- Broadcast Network: CH. GMM25
- Broadcast Period: February 2, 2020 --- April 5, 2020
- Theme Song:
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Dan Worrawech Danuwong
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name:
- Beam Kawee Tunjararuk as Pat
- Ornjira Larmwilai (Pang) as Tisha
- Singto Prachaya Ruangroj as Gun
- Chayanit Chansangavej (Pat) as Aye
- Nanon Korapat Kirdpan as Tai
- June Wanwimol Jensawamethee as Sangnuea
- Puimek Napasorn Weerayuttvilai as Earn
- Ploy Tanida Tanawuth as Cher
- Yong Armchair as Gab
- Singto Numchok as Tor
The life story of three generations, whose fate led them to a little mysterious bar, "Somewhere only we know". All three of them chose the path that they deemed it right, yet ended up being with unhappiness and regret that they didn’t choose. Until they’ve come and met each other at this bar, with the advice from “Tor” a musician and the owner of this mysterious bar who gave them a special beer. It took them back to the beginning, allowing them to make new decisions of what they’d learned from the mistake.
Tai, a 17-year-old boy who has a problem with his girlfriend "Sangnuea". He had to choose between his future and his love for Sangnuea and regrets that both things cannot be going together.
Gun, a 26-year-old man who wishes for ideal romantic love. Until he met that love "Aye", yet it later turns out that he has to choose his dreams and life stability instead of love.
Pat, a 32-year-old man who is heartbroken when he knows that his long-time friend "Tisha" is going to marry the person she loves. Afterward, Pat learned that his love, "Tisha" had an accident and got a temporary memory loss. What she recognized was not true; in her head, she thought she is dating with Pat, but still, he chose to return her to her actual lover.
When Tai, Gun, and Pat felt that goodness was no longer a solution to their happiness, they decided to choose again, without knowing that it may change their lives forever... (credits to: mydramalist)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or interesting info about this lakorn
- This is the Thai version of the Hong Kong Turn Left, Turn Right (2003).