Buang Wan Wan
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Buang Wan Wan/บ่วงวันวาร
- Also known as: Forever Love You
- Duration: 12 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: Hit
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday
- Broadcast network: Ch.5
- Broadcast period: January 2, 2013 --- February 7, 2013
- Opening song:
- Ending song:
- Relate to: Roy Ruk Roy Adeed
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact & Scenerio
- Tono Pakin Kumwilaisuk as Chat (Yot/Chat)
- Warattaya Nilkuha (Jui) as Bua
- Pimmada Boriruksuppakorn (Pim) as Pit (Pim Pilat)
- Fang Pitchaya Srithep as Noi (Ganitta)
- Ak Akarat as Chai (Tawan/ Chai)
- Puri Hiranpruk (Ri) as Aipian (Pakpian)
- Pin Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkhram as Nangduang (Dutdeuan)
- Peemai Sumonrat Wattanaselarat as Kuncheun
- Ann Alicha Laisattruklai as Anna
- Sorapong Chatree as Chat's father
An ill-fated love story between a handsome high ranking soldier (Tono) and a slave (Jui). He's wealthy. She's poor. He's of high
status. She and her father are indebted; therefore, she becomes the collateral to their debtor as a slave. They have already
developed feelings for each other but their relationship is impossible because they're two worlds apart. However, that doesn't stop
him from pursuing her.
Chud (Tono), our pra'ek, lead guy, hero, falls head over heels for the beautiful, sweet, and kind Bua (Jui) but is arranged to
marry Pitt (Pim), the daughter of a wealthy and prominent businessman in town who also happens to be Bua's father's debtor. Of
course Chud doesn't want to marry Pitt because he already loves Bua but when he finally confronts his father about it, it is too
late. Pitt is confident that Chud will marry her and is unaware that he and Bua are in love. When Chud calls off the
engagement/wedding, Pitt is extremely pissed, disappointed, and embarrassed because everyone in town already knew about it
causing Pitt and her father to "lose face". Soon enough, Pitt learns from her loyal servant, Duang (Pin), that Chud already has a
lover and later finds out that it is Bua. Pitt tortures Bua, along with Noi (Fang), Bua's sincere friend who is also a slave.
Seeing that the situation has worsened, Chud, with the help of his younger brother, Chai (Ak), stir up plans to free Bua and Noi.
Finally, Bua and Noi escape from Pitt's torture. Chud decides to take Bua away for awhile until the situation in their hometown
is better while Chai and Noi stay behind watching tearfully as Chud and Bua sail away in a small boat. Chud and Bua make it about
halfway until they run into and hear a woman's cries from a bigger boat. Chud and Bua enter the boat expecting to find a woman
who is in labor when it is actually Pitt faking and setting the scene. Pitt chains Chud and Bua together and stabs Chud in the
stomach. Then, she tied a rock to their feet and threw them into the river to drown to death.
Fast forward many many years later into the next lifetime, they all meet again and the next chapter starts...
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Roy Ruk Roy Adeed. Ch5 change the title name to Buang Wan Wan.
- In the opening ceremony Fang Pitchaya Srithep was pair up with new actor Ak Akarat. They post for photos as a couple but in the lakorn at the end Fang Pitchaya Srithep end up with Puri Hiranpruk (Ri) not Ak Akarat.
|Vietnam||TodayTV VTC7||Xin Còn Mãi Yêu Em|