Chee Wit Puer Ka Huajai Puer Ter
- Title: Chee Wit Puer Ka Huajai Puer Ter
- English Title: Your life is mine, my heart is for you
- Also known as: ชีวิตเพื่อฆ่าหัวใจเพื่อเธอ
- Duration: 16 Episode
- Genre: Drama, Romance, Action
- Popularity: top rated
- Air time: Monday-Thursday 20.25
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: Jan 1998-Feb 1998
- Theme song: Wun Nee Mee Thae Ter by Sakda Pataseema (วันนี้มีแต่เธอ - ศักดา พัทธสีมา)
- Ending song: Kae Mee Ter by Pannada Ruerngwut (แค่มีเธอ - ปนัดดา เรืองวุฒิ)
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact
- Captain Phutanate Hongmanop as Wayut
- Pin Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkhram as Pawarin
- Sorapong Chatree as Surasee
- Ronapop Ruj as Tanatat
- Thaed Nuttanan as Sarut
- Nahatai Pichitra as Marisa
- Kleur Kitti Cheawwongkul as Decha Chongprasert/"Tee"
- Poonsawat Teemakorn as Somsak
pra ek Wayu, is an orphan who was took in by a man who taught pra ek to become an assassin. He was always alone until he met the girl he fell in love with Pawarin. Pawarin's father, Tanatat, is a a rich businessman. But no one knows that he is also the bad guy that sells drugs. Wayu was hired by Tanatat to kill Pawarin's father's enemies. Wayu and Pawarin fell in love, but wasn't allowed by her father. Tanatat then told her that Wayu is an assassin, so Pawarin felt betrayed and decided to stay away from Wayu, at the same time Wayu had already decided to stop his job to prove to her that he really does love her. But more problems came when Pawarin's father wanted to engage Pawarin to Sarut, a police officer, and told the officer that the assassin they were looking for was Wayu. That's all I knew from searching. LOL. (Biemarkluvr from Asianfuse forum)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn