Fah Krajang Dao (2005)
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Fah Krajang Dao/ฟ้ากระจ่างดาว
- Also known as: "Pkay bomplir meight" (in khmer)/Brighten star in the sky
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
- Popularity:top rated
- Air time:
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2005
- Theme song: "Fah Krajang Dao/Brighten star in the sky" Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon)
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: DaraVdo
- Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon) as Meethana/Mee
- Poh Nattawut Skidjai as Character Name
- Aimee Morakot Kittisara as Dao/Da
- Tai Chatchadaporn Thananta as Character Name
- Kao Jirayu Laongmanee as Character Name
- Pun Paiboonkiat Keawkaew as Character Name
- Ken Streutker as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because
they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Noon came from a very stricted and uptight upbringing...where women are consider lower than men...esp in her household. Her stepfather dominates the household....making her mom and her two half sisters doing all the works...and he even went as far as selling both of his daughters ( noon's step sisters) in prostitution. He tried to sell Noon too..but like every family there is a "blacksheep"...she was rebellious and went to live with her Aunt in Bankok...and there...she received a formal education and became a stronghead news reporter. She loves her mom and her family although she cant do anything about the situation, she continues to help them out whenever she can... Due to her upbringing and family history, you will slowly see why she was always try to stronghead and so independent with Por....
Synopsis by Slee00
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..