- Title: กะรัตรัก / Karat Ruk
- Also known as: Carat's Love
- Duration: Episode (TBA)
- Genre: Romance/Drama/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: (TBA)
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: Add date info on this line (example - 2006 Jan 18 - Mar 15)
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Good Feeling Production
- James Jirayu Tangsrisuk as Ai
- Anne Thongprasom as Carat
- Sam Yuranant Pamommontri as Mark
- Dom Haetrakul as Chakrit
- Pear Pitchapa Phanthumchinda as Venice
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Carat is a successful businesswoman who held more power in her hands than Chakrit, her husband. One day he cheated on her with his secretary and asked Carat for a divorce. Even though Carat is already competing with Venice for a good career path, when it comes to Carat's love life, Venice is on her side.
Ai, a fourth year student met Carat when she was in a fight with Chakrit. He helped her during that time and they ran into each other in many times after too. He eventually wants to make a move on her and doesn't care about the more than 20 years age difference between them. But it's not going to be easy when Carat's perfect boss, Mark, seems to be interested in her too.
(Source: CH3thailand; edited by Dramalover at MyDramaList)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..