Koo Gum (2004)
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Koo Kum/Koo Gum (คู่กรรม)
- Also known as: Sunset at Chaopraya
- Duration: How Many Episodes
- Genre: Romance/Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2004
- Theme song: Koo Gum by Ford & Eiep
- Relate to: Koo Gum (1990), Koo Gum 2, Koo Gum 2013
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Writer: Thommayanti
- Company Name: Red Drama
- Sornram Tappituk (Num) as Kobori
- Pornchita Na Songkhla (Benz) as Ang/Hideko
- Mam Jintara Sukapat as Mae Orn
- Montri Janeaksorn (Pu) as Loang Chalasinthurat
- Khemasorn Nukhao as Character Name
- Kunchai Kumnerdploy (Num) as Dr.Takeda
- Pissamai Wilaisak as Grandma
- Jarunee Suksawat (Ple) as Character Name
- Jee Utsharapun Paiboonsuwan as Character Name
- Petch Krunnapol Teansuwan as Wanas
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
A love story set during World War II. Japan invades Thailand and sets up ship harbors near the Chaopraya River, close to where Ang(Benz) lives. She is against the war and is angered that japanese soldiers have moved into her home area. With this, she has a hatred towards them. Kobori(Num) is a japanese soldier who meets Ang by chance and falls in love with her at first sight. She however hates him because of her hatred towards the war and is cold to him. Even though she's bitter and cold to him, Kobori still loves her and treats her with love, warmth,care and respect. Due to false rumors that would harm Ang's reputation, Kobori decides to marry Ang. Ang refuses to marry him, because she is still waiting for her boyfriend Vanas to return from his studies in France. Because Ang's dad is a high ranking thai political figure and Kobori's uncle is also a top ranking japanese general, they are forced to be married to tighten the thai-japanese bond. Kobori's love and affections slowly begin to thaw the cold heart of Ang and she begins to return his love. But as feared, her long awaited boyfriend secretly returns to Thailand in hopes of renewing his love for her, and to kill the man who forced her to marry him. Who will she choose to be with? What will become of Kobori?
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- There a movie version of this drama staring: Warut Worratum & Jintara Sukkapat
- This is a remake of Koo Gum (1990).