- Title: Morlum Summer
- Also known as: หมอลำซัมเมอร์ / Country Summer
- Duration: How Many Episodes
- Genre: Comedy/Romance/Musical
- Popularity: top rated
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: Add date info on this line (example - 2006 Jan 18 - Mar 15)
- Theme song: Morlum Summer by Chompoo Araya A. Hargate
- Ending song: Mun Jai Nai Tur by Chompoo Araya A. Hargate
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Dara VDO
- Poh Nattawut Skidjai as Sattaya
- Chompoo Araya A. Hargate as Annie
- Soontaree Maila-or as Pream
- Noi Pongngarm as Yai Duang
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Annie (Chompoo) travels to Thailand to visit and stay with her maternal grandmother for summer vacation. Because she was born and raised in New York, Annie has an American lifestyle. She finds it hard to adapt to Thai culture while staying with her grandmother in the countryside. Annie's grandmother, Yai Duang, was once a well known looktoong/morlum singer in the area but when she reaches her elderly years, Yai Duang retires to manage a band. Annie meets Sattaya (Poh), a city guy who is a music director that is dating Pream, a famous singer. She approaches Sattaya in the studio and asks for him to listen to her CD but he refuses and predicts that she will never be famous. Angry, Annie returns back to the countryside to stay with her grandmother. Pream later breaks up with Sattaya to pursue a richer guy that owns a label company. Heartbroken, Sattaya goes to the countryside for a break. He runs into Annie again at the local concert set up by Annie's grandmother, Yai Duang. For some reason, the band was unable to perform so Sattaya asks his musician friends to help Annie carry on the concert. Through their bickering and cute moments together, Pream comes back into Sattaya's life and tries to reconcile with him. Sattaya is in love with Annie and is trying to help promote her to a true looktoong star. This makes Annie and Pream rivals for love and fame.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..