Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: นางสาวจำแลงรัก / Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk
- Also known as: Miss Hiding Love
- Duration: 17 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy
- Popularity: Top Rated
- Air time: FRIDAY - SUNDAY
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: July 30, 2011 --- September 04, 2011
- Theme song:
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact-Scenario
- Weir Sukollawat Kanarot as Kimhan / Moohan
- Ornjira Larmwilai (Pang) as Ako
- Thee Wanichnanthatada as Navin
- Grace Navakotcharmon Chunkrongtam as Narissa
- Ritz Rueangrit Siriphanit as John
- Benz Punyaporn Pongpipat as Angie
- Yok Thanyakan Thanakitananon as Aki
- Pukhai Pongsiri Bunluewong as Mungla
Kimhan (Weir) is a big time celebrity who goes to film a movie in the jungles of Thailand. He got into an accident and is saved by Ako (Pang) as she uses her body to keep him warm. At this point he becomes lost in the jungle with Ako. When Ako’s father, the chief of the jungle village, discovers them, he misunderstands that they did something together so he forces them into marriage. For a short while, Kimhan stays in the jungle village as Ako’s husband until he is able to make contact with the outside world. In order to leave, he lies to Ako that he will leave and come back for her once he is settled in Bangkok. Really he is fleeing her. Kimhan doesn’t make contact for a long time and Ako is worried, so she decides to go search for him with her posse of jungle friends. They find Kimhan at a press conference for his new movie and she shouts out that she is his wife. In order to save Kimhan from humiliation, Kimhan’s manager lies that Ako is Kimhan’s foreign servant girl and not his wife.
With Ako being in Bangkok, Kimhan is worried about his celebrity status and his relationship with his girlfriend. Kimhan wants to end his relationship with Ako cleanly because he fears she will tell the media about their marriage. Kimhan tries various method to get rid of Ako, but she always manages to forgive him. Gradually, Kimhan begins to fall for Ako, his loyal and dutiful wife. From lyn's lakorn blog 
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is Weir's first time working with Exact-Scenario.
- Most of the actors/actresses from Channel 5 are working here with actors/actresses for channel 7.
- Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk Facebook page Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk Facebook page
- Delete this part and add description