Ngao Jai (2015)
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Ngao Jai / เงาใจ
- Also known as: Shadow of the Heart / Heart's Shadow
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
- Popularity: Popular
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday
- Broadcast network: One HD
- Broadcast period: January 26, 2015-- Mar 16, 2015
- Theme song: Even Though It's Wrong, I Still Love You (Tung Tee Pid Gaw Young Ruk/ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก) - AB normal
- Related to: Ngao Jai
- Producer: Aom Phiyada Akarasenee
- Director: Pisarn Akarasenee
- Novel Written By: Choowong Chayajinda
- Company Name: Exact & Scenario
- Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng as Watit/Roothon (Rut)
- View Wannarot Sontichai as Maytinee (May)
- Navin Yavapolkul (Tar) as Angkoon
- Due Arisara as Kinaree (Naree)
- Mouse Natcha Jantapan as Maitree (Mai)
- Cherreen Nachjaree Horvejkul as Warin (Rin)
- Freudonidas (Freud) Natthapong Chartpong as Anuwat (Wat)
- Aom Sakaojai Poolsawad as Boodsaban (Bood)
- Gam Wichayanee Pearklin as Tippy
- Piak Pisarn Akarasenee as Por Liang Wit
- Penpak Sirikul as Raem
- Dilok Thong wattana as Kitja
- Sawitree Samipak as Manee
- Thanawat Prasitsomporn as Character Name
- Yai Sira Patrat as Character Name
- Aom Phiyada Akarasenee as Character Name
- Aom's husband (Art Sra Jutharattanakul) and daughter (Nava Patchranant) also made special appearances as well.
- Pimmada Boriruksuppakorn (Pim) as Character Name
- Jane Janesuda Parnto as Prae
- Nike Nitidon Pomsuwan
This drama tells the story of two male twins, Watit and Rut (Toomtam), who were separated from each other, leading completely different lives. One twin belongs to the high society in the big city while the other one leads a modest but good life in the countryside. When Watit, the twin from the big city gets hurt by someone, the father asks Rut, the other twin to take the life of his severely ill twin, leading a life under his name by pretending to be his unknown brother in hope to find the person who tried to kill his brother. The main heroine, Maytinee (Vill), is the bride-to-be of Watit. But their engagement is only based of a business deal and not of affection. When his brother replaces him, she doesn't notice the substitution at first and marries him anyway. But she gradually begins to realize that he is a different man, falling slow in love with his different attitude.
- Rut: The older twin who's a solemn man who has to disguise as Watit, his younger twin, to find out who tried to kill him. Consequently, Rut and Maytinee's affair befalls under a shadow of Watit.
- Watit: Rut's younger twin who's euphemistic and weak because he has a congenital disease. He beleives that true love exits and he's willing to do anything for Maytinee, the woman he loves. But unfortunately, he becomes unconscious (in a vegetable state). Therefore, he didn't spend much time with the woman he loves.
- Maytinee: A gentle girl who's willing to do anything for her family's sake, even marrying Watit, the man whom she doesn't love. Until she got closer with Rut, the older twin in Watit's disguise, she has good feelings toward him; the feelings she never felt before.
- Angkoon: The nephew of his step-father, Wit. He's hot-tempered, envious, ambitious, and pessimistic. He always thinks he's the victim, and that causes a scar in his heart which makes him want to outdo Watit in everything, even in love.
--Credits to: viki.com
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Remake of Danuporn Punnakun (Brook) and Suvanant Kongying (Kob)'s Ngao Jai lakorn, which aired on Channel 7 in 2001.
- First produced lakorn from acclaimed actress Aom Phiyada Akarasenee, and she chose Toomtam Yuthana Puengklarng and View Wannarot Sontichai for the leads and her father, Pisarn Akarasenee, as the director.
- This is the second time Toomtam and Vill (View) are paired up as the pra'nangs, after their Sud Sai Pan (2013) lakorn.
- Interestingly, in Toomtam and Vill's first lakorn, it was Vill who portrayed twin roles in Sud Sai Pan (2013). And in Ngao Jai, Toomtam portrays twin roles.
- This drama is super popular in Myanmar and Taiwan
|Vietnam||Giải trí TV VTVCab1||Dối Tình|
Bóng Tối Trái Tim