Rak Lon Jai Nai Klaeng Joob
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Rak Lon Jai Nai Klaeng Joob / รักล้นใจนายแกล้งจุ๊บ
- Also known as: Kiss Me / It Started with a Kiss
- Duration: ?? Episodes
- Genre: Romances/Comedy/School
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Mon-Tue
- Broadcast network: True4u
- Broadcast period: October 5, 2015---On Air
- Theme song:
- Related to: Playful Kiss, / It Started with a Kiss, / Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Sarasawadee Wongsompetch
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Halo Productions/TrueVisions
- Mike Pirath Nitipaisankul as Tenten
- Aom Sucharat Manaying as Taliw
- Tao Sattaphong Phiangphor as King
- Pim Bubear as Character Name
- Oey Suthada Jongjaiphar as Yuyee
Taliw (Aom) is a cute, lively yet clumsy girl who has a crush on a popular genius, Tenten (Mike), a new student with an IQ of 200. Tenten has just returned from Japan with his family. How will Taliw deal with her feelings towards Tenten? Sometimes, he treats her kindly and cares about her; and other times he teases and embarrasses her in front of all their peers. Is it Taliw's good luck or bad luck that their parents are close friends? Is it good luck or bad luck that Taliw's house was destroyed leaving her forced to move in with Tenten? Taliw only has feelings for Tenten but her good friend King (Tao) fell for her and is trying his best to take her heart. Taliw also has a love-rival, Namkang, a girl who is taller, more beautiful, and brighter than her. Namkang seems to be the perfect person for Tenten. What Taliw will do with this situation?
-credits to: rightful owner
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm??
- or something else??