Roy Adeed Hang Ruk
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: Roy Adeed Hang Ruk (รอยอดีตแห่งรัก)
- Also known as: Trace of The Past for Love;
- Duration: 31
- Genre: Drama/Revenge
- Popularity: Top Rated
- Air time: Monday-Thursday
- Broadcast network: Ch.5
- Broadcast period: 2006; October 2nd-November 22nd
- Theme song: "Sai Pai Mai, Thard Jai Mai Whai, Aod Huang Mai Whai" by Bie Sukrit Wisedkaew
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact & Scenario
- Bie Sukrit Wisedkaew as Tonnarm
- Peerot Yaapin Mueangngaam (Mew) as Meen
- Pei Panward Hemanee as Aarn
- Noom Atthaporn Teemakorn as Men
- Fresh Arisara Wongchalee as Character Name
- Tatsanawan Seneewong Na Ayuthaya as Character Name
- San Panomkorn Tungtatsawat as Character Name
Credit: Yaso (fellow sarnie)
Bie's character is a well know, successful young businessman. Mew's character is a student studying to be a nurse. She has a starstruck crush on Bie. Bie is engaged to his girlfriend, and after a night of drinking and partying, he and his girlfriend almost hit Mew as she is crossing the street. As both get out of car to yell at her, the girlfriend unknowingly steps further into the street and into the path of an oncoming car. She gets hit and dies instantly. In his semi-drunken, and outraged stupor, Bie blames Mew. Although she tries to apologize, Bie condemns her. Hurt, Mew leaves the city and returns home to live with her parents.
Their paths cross once again, as Bie is overseeing a magazine shoot in the seaside city where Mew lives. As with all lakorns, Mew somehow ends up in the shoot and through that interaction gets hired as a nurse to take care of Bie's grandmother, as suggested by Bie's doctor friend. As the two live together, Bie starts to fall for her, but his gulit complex over his deceased girlfriend holds him back. Meanwhile, Bie's secretary Pei is stealing from his company and looking for an scapegoat. She convinces Bie to hire Mew as her assistant. Trusting that Pei has good intentions, Mew does whatever Pei tells her to.
Pei's plan pans out and Mew is blamed for the financial losses. Though his grandmother refuses to believe it, Bie, feeling even more betrayed, fires Mew from both her jobs. As Mew and her friends protest her innocence and search for evidence, Bie starts getting suspicious of Pei. Will our p'ek figure out everything, learn to forgive, and be forgiven from Mew all in 31 episodes? Tune in.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Roy Adeed Hang Ruk is Bie’s and co-starring “Mew” Peerachaya Pinmuangngam (third place winner of “The Star 3”) first on-screen drama. Bie stars as “Dthon-nam” a young rich bachelor & owner of a publishing company, who blames the sudden death of his fiancé on Mew “Mien”. Watch Bie play a character who struggles with his undesired attraction for “Mien” while learning to forgive and love again.
Credits: Bie fan on Myspace...
- You can watch it at Youtube with English Sub Roy Adeed Hang Ruk 2006