Ruk Tur Took Wan (2007)
- Title: Ruk Tur Took Wan (รักเธอทุกวัน)
- Also known as: Love You Everyday, Khmer title: Snaeh Oun Krobkrea
- Duration: 13
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2007
- Theme song: "Ruk Nirun" by Pun
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Polyplus Entertainment
- Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan as Vathin Panuthong
- Aom Phiyada Akarasenee as Irissa
- Go Gosin Ratchakrome as Taewang
- Meji Pimaksiporn Wingomin as Rose
- Nirut Sirijanya (Ning) as
- Sawitree Samipak as
- Krerk Chiller as
- Poyd Treechada Petcharat as
- Meaw Pawanrat Naksuriya as
One Valentine's Day morning, while Irissa (Aom) is on her way to a new job at a hair salon, she aimlessly walks into one of Vhatin's (Ken) photo shoot. Vhatin falls in love with her at first sight and sets forth his venture to court her. Perhaps Irissa falls for him at that same moment too, but she has other priorities in life; her career and fulfilling her parent's dreams. As if Irissa's resistance wasn't enough, other troubles surround them. Vhatin's parents pressure him into being a successful businessman so that he can take over the family business one day. However, he would rather pursue his passion as a photographer. Rose (Pim) shamelessly chases after Vhatin even though she knows he feels nothing for her. Taewang (Go), Vhatin's friend/cousin-turned-rival, is after Irissa. His motivation stems from his desire to defeat Vhatin; in business and in love. Taewang's mother loathes Irissa for being poor and just a measly hairdresser. She goes through great lengths to prevent her son from such a fate. Irissa's Aunt and Uncle take every opportunity to make money at Irissa's expense. A love story filled with heartbreaking sacrifices, meddlesome people, and a mystery illness...Talk about love conquering all.
Credit to AnothaiDara from Youtube
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- The plot of this storyline was taken from the famous Korean music video Because I'm a Girl by Kiss.