Sai Tarn Hua Jai 2017
- Title: สายธารหัวใจ / Sai Tarn Hua Jai
- Also known as:
- Duration: 11 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday - Thursday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: November 1, 2017 -- December 6, 2017
- Theme song:
|Date||Episode||Rating Nationwide (AGB Nielsen)|
- Producer: Jett Nattapong
- Director: Ruethaiwan Wongsirotwat
- Company Name: Makers Group
- James Ma as Narang
- Mint Chalida Wijitwongtong as Siriganya
- Alex Rendell as Sawat
- Prim Prima Bhunjaroeun as Lamoon
- Carissa Springett as Khun Ying Pathawee
- Oun Rangsit as Kiattisuk
- Ohm Kanin Stanley as Ong
- Chai Chatayodom Hiranyatithi as Thun Chai Mamthep
- Kosawis Piyasakulkaew as Pairoj
- Mint Lalita as Character Name
- Napat Nattanon Pinrojnkeerathi as Character Name
- Suangsuda Lawanprasert as Prakong
- Penpak Sirikul as Sunanta (Ong's mother)
- Tassawan Seneewongse Na Ayutthaya as Sinuan (Siriganya's grandmother)
- Ratree Wittawat as Character Name
- Krailad Kriangkrai as Character Name
- Mayurachat Muenpasitiwet as Character Name
- Kob Songsit Rungnopakunsi as Yingyot
- Tanongsak Supakan as Sia (Kiattisuk's father)
- Natha Lloyd as Character Name
- Vichuda Pindum as Character Name
- Ford Nalamlieng as Character Name
- Marilyn Kate Gardner as Character Name
Narang (James) came back from the U.S because he uncle (Thun Chai) wanted him to help with the hotel business that is going bankrupt and asked P’ek to borrow $20 million. He asked Sunanta and she gives him the money since she likes him but she must also co-manage it with him and he must have a personal secretary of her choice. Sunanta assigned Siriganya (Mint) to be his secretary. When P’ek meets the new secretary, she is conceited and arrogant just like her boss, Sunanta. Narang always make time to go and talk to Siriganya even though she is arrogant and doesn’t like his face. He respect and feel sorry for her for working so hard so Sunanta but the Sunanta treat her like crap. He even looks for a new job for her but she didn’t want it.
The hotel business got better because of Narang and Siriganya’s hard work. She works hard with him even though she doesn’t like his face. Eventually their relationship got better. One time she got scolded by her boss, Narang comfort her and from then she fell for him. She is secretly in love with him.
Khun Ying wanted to prank Narang so she announced that he was going to marry Lamun. It backfires and Narang said yes he is really going to marry Lamun. Sunanta and Siriganya are heart broken by the news.
When Narang came back, Khun Ying doesn’t know what to do so pretend like she hated his face even though she still loves him. She even tells her dad to have Lamun married Narang. Lamun is in love with Narang since they were little but he only loves her like a sister. He said yes to the marriage because Kong raised him like her son and he couldn’t say no to Thun Chai. At the wedding day, Lamun ran away because Khun Ying told her that Narang still loves her. Siriganya help and found Lamun and brought her home
Thun Chai got sick and Kong takes care of him until he died the next day. Kong became miserable after his death and talks like a crazy person.
Tomorrow is their wedding day and Khun Ying is happy that she Narang will finally be married. Kong poisoned Khun Ying since she wants the mansion and Narang to married her daughter, Lamun.
Narang is heart-broken and sad that Khun Ying died. Even though Siriganya was heart-broken by Narang, she came to see him after she heard the news. Narang embraces her and said he has no one left in his life.
The cops want to do an autopsy on Khun King’s body but Kong refused. Siriganya suspected her so did her own investigation and found out that Kong poisoned Khun Ying. She only tells Narang not to sell the mansion but afraid he might not be able to handle the truth that Kong poisoned Khun Ying so didn’t tell him. Narang tells Kong anyway that he is going to sell the mansion to pay back the money he owes Sunanta. Kong went crazy and burn down the mansion and died so everyone knows the truth.
Narang tells Siriganya once all the issues have been resolved, he wants to marry her. She is mad and tells him she is not his doll that he can put wherever he wishes.
Narang’s friend asks him to go back to the U.S. to work with him and he agrees since he has nothing left. He said goodbye to Lamun but she asked him about Siriganya…
Lamun came to see Siriganya and tells her that Narang loves her and that she shouldn’t be jealous of a dead person. Lamun say that Narang is brain wash and programmed since he was a little kid to protect and love Khun Ying and that is why he always did what she told him to do. But with Siriganya, he goes and sees her and wants to be with her without anyone telling or ordering him to do so. His life is already complicated and he probably couldn’t love anyone else besides Siriganya.
It makes Siriganya think about Narang even though she is getting married the next day. Narang is packing and ready to leave but misses Siriganya so went to look for her. Her grandmother told him she is getting married today. Narang is hurt and went to walk by the river. Siriganya came to see him, he looks at her hand and there is no ring on her finger. She said she is no longer getting married and he said he is not leaving yet without his doll and wants to know if she’ll go with him. He said Khun Ying is someone he looks up at; like a rabbit looking up to the moon. As for Siriganya, she is a friend, a partner that walks side by side with him. They hug. The end.
cr: Hokulanii_ @ asianfuse
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This lakorn is James and Mint's second lakorn together after more than 3 years.
- This is James Ma's first lakorn with Makers Group.
- This lakorn was already planned for more than year, which means James and Mint's reunion was in the making since a year ago.
- This is a remake of Sai Tarn Hua Jai.