From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: สามี / Samee
- Also known as: Husband
- Duration: 14 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: Top Rated
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: November 21, 2013 --- January 9, 2014
- Theme song: "Ruk Tur Tung Cheewit" Zeal []
- Related to: Samee (2000)
- Screenwriter: ??
- Company Name: Maker J
- Grate Warintorn Panhakarn as Rab Lin Watanatawornkul
- Pream Ranida as Rasika Prakakiat (Khunying Ai)
- Ice Apissada Kreurkongka as Surisong Prakardkiatsak (Khun Ying Song / Su)
- Mint Natwara Wongwasana as Ronglai Lin Watanatawornkul
- Wan Thanakrit Panichawit as Pattawee Prakardkiatsak (Wee)
- Alex Rendell as Ram Lin Watanatawornkul
- Jaja Primrata Dejudom as Sirisopa
- Orn Patteera Sarutipongpokin as Rarin Lin Watanatawornkul
- Jieb Pijitra as Rong Lin Watanatawakorn
- Tao Adisorn Athakrit as Charnchai
- Chap Varakorn as Character Name
- Nisawan Silpapearsue as Character Name
- Kosawis Piyasakulkaew as Character Name
- Jariya Anfone as Lady Rattanawalee (Walee)
- Dilok Thong wattana as Reaw Lin Watanatawornkul (Jao Sua)
- Ton Jakkrit Ammarat as Prasit Prakardkiatsak
Story of pride of a young noble woman (Pream) who is forced into marriage with a Chinese-Thai business man (Grate) to save her home.
Ying Ai is a royal descendant and a prideful woman. At a young age Ying Ai was taught by her father to hate Jao Sua, a Chinese-Thai business man and a friend of her mothers. Ying Ai also believes that her father's death was caused by Jao Sua. In order to save her home, the Prakardiat Palace, from debt her father left behind, Lady Rattanawalee (Ying Ai's mother) agrees to marry Jao Sua to pay part of the debt. But as matters become more difficult, as her Adopted Uncle Prasit refuses the money from Lady Rattanwalee and claims that the money must come from Ying Ai. In order to get the Palace, Prasit will go as far as to kill Ying Ai to acquire the Palace, forcing Jao Sua to to engage Ying Ai to his youngest son, Ram.
As luck would have it Ram refuses the marriage, allowing Rab (who gladly wants to marry Ying Ai) to marry Ying Ai, allowing for Ram's mother to control her son to hate the first wife's children. But after marriage, Ying Ai is put in the middle of the conflict between Jao Sua and her father's past, forcing her to choose between Rab or her father. Will Ying Ai let go about the past and have a happy ending with Rab? Will Lady Rattanawalee finally explain the past to her daughter? Will Ying Ai finally give in to her heart's desire?
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Samee (2000).
- Kimberly Ann Voltemas was originally casted in here, but because she wanted to focus on her education, she was replaced with Pream.