ShareRice Wiki (AFN): About
- Title: Jam Leuy Ruk (จำเลยรัก, Jam Loey Rak, Jam Luy Rak, Jum Lei Ruk, Jum Lerei Ruk)
- Also known as: Defendant of Love, Prisoner of Love
- Duration: Episodes 1 to 14
- Genre: Revenge/Romance/Drama
- Popularity: top rated
- Air time: 20:30 HR Thailand Time (8:30PM) - Monday & Tuesday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2008 Jan 1 - 2008 Feb 08
- Theme song: "Jum Lerei Ruk" Punch Worakarn
- Ending song: "Rak Khun Kao Eek Laew" Pod Moderndog
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Add info here
- Atichart Chumnanont as Harit
- Taksaorn Paksukcharoen as Soraya
- Rilanee Sripen as Sansanee
- Chatayodom Hiranyatsathiti as Tawaschai
- Kongkrapan Saengsuriya as Bai
- Sukontawa Kerdnimit as Boontai
- RungRuang Ananta as Harin
- Ryan Jett as Nukul
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Harit Rangsiman, a pearl farm's owner in the south of Thailand, is very angry and vengeful after Harin, his only younger brother, commit suicide because of a woman name Sansanee, Harin girlfriend, breaks up with him.
Harit wants to take vengeance on the girl who cause his brother's death. He kidnaps her to torture, but he doesn't know that the girl that he kidnaps is Soraya, Sansanee's cousin, who lives in the same house with Sansanee and her parents. Harit believe that Soraya is Sansanee no matter how many time Soraya tries to tell him. Soraya end up accepting all the punishments by Harit due to her wanting to repay her debt of gratitude to Sansanee because Sansanee once save her life from drowning when they're young.
However, Harit and Soraya irresistibly fall in love with each other at last when the truth is being reveal.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Who was the original pranang(main actor/actress) in the 1989 version? 1998 version?
- Where did Harit take Soraya to stay during the kidnaps?
- Who's Boontai? Bai? Tawaschai? Nukul?