Ton Rak (2001)
- Title: Ton Ruk
- Also known as: ต้นรัก, From Love
- Duration: How Many Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2001
- Theme song: Ton Ruk by:
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Add info here
- Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon) as Bpu
- Kade Tarntup as Ong
- Tum Wichaya Jarujinda as Anh
- Ning Panita Pattanahirun as Mayuree
- Apiradee Pawaputanont as Rak Lae
- Yardthip Rachapal as Sa
- Gift Unchisa as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Noon's mom killed herself after finding out that Noon's father had married a second wife. Noon is left with her grandmother, her dad's mom. When Noon's dad comes home with his new wife, she dislikes Noon and tortures her as Noon grows up. However, Noon is a soft-hearted girl, so she is still very kind to her stepmother and stepsister. Noon only gets along with her half-brother because they've connected when they were growing up and have becomes friends.
Kade was the son of Non's dad, so he also grew up and bonded with Noon. However, he went to study abroad, so he hasn't seen her in years. Noon and Kade doesn't know how each other looks like, so they don't recognize each other when they first meet. It's later that they both fall in love with each other. However, her stepsister is also in love with Kade, so she's not going to let Noon get her at all........
credits to mongstaness frm SW.....
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn