Wimarn Sai (2021)
- Title: วิมานทราย / Wimarn Sai
- Also known as: The Sand Castle / Somewhere Our Love Begins
- Duration: 12 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday-Thursday
- Broadcast network: OneHD
- Broadcast period: November 24, 2021 --- December 30, 2021
- Theme song: ใครคิดถึง by Bird Thongchai McIntyre
- Related to: Wimarn Sai (2005)
- Producer: Boy Takonkiet Viravan
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Kusolin Mekviphat & Phuthida Nhorsawan
- Company Name: The One Enterprise
- Jespipat Tilapornputt as Panin Nirapai / "Nin"
- Esther Supreeleela as Arisara Chunhagon / "Ris"
- Wawaa Nichari Chokprajakchat as Siriratsamee / "Lookmee"
- Raviyanun Takerd as Linjong Amurai / "Lin"
- Chopin Noochintra as Pokhai Nirapai / "Poh"
- Ngern Anupart Luangsodsai as Nont
- Kosawis Piyasakulkaew as Dr. Chan
- Draft Eugene Siu as Pinyoh
- Pua Kittipong as Kit
- Kob Songsit Rungnopakunsi as Puchong (Panin & Pinyoh's father)
- Dilok Thong wattana as Bancha (Lookmee's father)
- Pawinar Chaleewsakul as Srinuan (Pohhai's mother)
- Kluay Chernyim as Perm
Panin and Arisara meet, in Rayong province, when she helps him after he was attacked by thieves. She mistakes him for a foreman at a construction site and gives him money, as he lost his wallet. Without knowing each other's identities, they both fall in love. Panin is impressed by her generosity, and for once he found a girl that likes him for himself, not for his money or status. She is impressed by his integrity. When they return to Bangkok, Arisara discovers that Panin misled her about his true status, and Panin discovers that she is the love interest of his younger brother Yoh; so, both are angry. She is upset because he did not dare reveal the truth to his brother, that they have met before, and that they like each other. Panin is upset because he thought she trivialized his love; that she was just flirting with him, just like she is leading-on his brother, and just like she openly flirts with her male friend, Non. The misunderstandings are compounded with Yoh's obsessive love for Arisara, as Panin struggles with the notion of giving her up to his younger brother. source: mydramalist
~~ Adapted from the novel "Wimarn Sai" (วิมานทราย) by Walai Nawara (วลัย นวาระ).
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake.