- Title: Angkor 2
- Also known as: อังกอร์ 2
- Duration: 19 Episodes
- Genre: Action, Fantasy, Period
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8:30pm
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: November 18, 2005 - December 30, 2005
- Opening Theme song: "อังกอร์/Angkor" by Golf Kanja Padeewijit
- Ending Theme song: "หนึ่งเดียวในหัวใจ/Neung Diew Nai Huajai/One in the Heart" by Golf Kanja Padeewijit
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Chalong Pakdeevijit
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Bangkok Audio Vision
- Pinky Sawika Chaiyadech as Nitcha
- Veraparb Suparbpaiboon (Vee) as Character Name
- Ploy Chindachote as Kratae
- Eak Rungsiroj Phanpeng as Character Name
- Golf Kanja Padeewijit as Paa Poom
- Prae Waraporn as Character Name
- Krung Srivilai as Character Name
- Trin Saetachock as Character Name
- Ken Streutker as Character Name
- Patsorn Boonyagiat as Character Name
"I watched Angor2 this last week. The storyline is pretty good. In Angor1, the evil spirit was not killed but captured in the waterfall cave with the knife of love. In Angor2, there were some money and spiritual power hungry geologist wants to get their hands on the knife and its powercamping the cave ready to grab the knife when it is reveal. Another scene in a boran time...and city....involve an evil man who is aware of the power of the knife...he invaded the city killed many soldiers...and is making his ways into the kingdom to destroy the royal family...The Queen has a little daughter....Princess Ada..Everyone was warned about the invasion and was recommended they leave to a safer place...the King and queen chose to remain and fight...The King's trusted officer and his family (wife and two children) was to take the Princess to a safe place....traveling through time...before they left,,, the King gave the Princess a powerful eyecharm...with will led them out....also, the queen gave the boy a necklace to wear...in which she told him to give to the princess when she grows up. To make the story short, they travel thru time and got over the other side of the world...which is today's time...still in the same cave...but they were followed by the evil man...and they got separate during a fight....the officials' wife took her two children and raise them...however the princess was rescued by an English Geologist's wife...but before they escaped...the evil spirit of the lion was unleashed and went into the Princess's body... ....She grows up to be a very strong person, working in the policy force, Now the fun begins...Vee and his sister and mom must find the Princess and begin the journey back to the mountain of the fall cave to look for the knife of love before her 21st birthday or she will turn into a tiger forever!
I spent 24 hours watching these people trying to locate one another...trying to get to the waterfall cave to ....they fought many battles along the way....The way they are going around and around the mountains made my head spinning. And the ending part was ok...could have been better.... " (from slee00 at )
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere
MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
Something interesting is that the same three people who played in Angkor 1 also played in Angkor 2 and they are Kan Pakdeewijit, the Pram guy (traveler) and Prae Waraporn's dad (the bald headed guy with the mustache. Kan Pakdeewikjit played as Pa in Angkor 1 and he also played as Paa Poom in Angkor 2 as one of Pa's grandkid.