Dao Bpeuan Din (2008)
- Title: Dao Pbuen Din/Dao Pbeuan Din (ดาวเปื้อนดิน)
- Also known as: Star Sustain Dirt, A Star stained on Earth
- Duration: 18 episodes
- Genre: Romance/Drama/Slap & Kiss
- Popularity: Top Rated
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2008
- Theme song: "Dao Pbuen Din" Ging Chutima
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Polyplus - Baan Lakorn
- Woranuch Wongsawan (Noon) as Eaum Dao
- Vee Veraparb Suparbpaiboon as Aaran/Aam
- Chompoo Araya A. Hargate as Rinladaa
- Ball Asanai Tientong as Character Name
- Nathalie Nattarinee Jiarawanon as Character Name
- Oun Rangist as Character Name
- Dilok Thong wattana as Character Name
- Pawinar Chaleewsakul as Character Name
- Tanongsak Supakarn as Character Name
- Somphob Benjatikul as Character Name
- Wayne Falconer as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Dao Puern Din tells a story about the endurance of love. Aam (Vee) and Eaum Dao (Noon) have a loving relationship filled with sweet moments and trust. Then Rinladaa (Chompoo) comes into their lives and start whispering lies to break them apart. Rinladaa is an ambitious and conniving young woman who wants everything from Eaum Dao. She wants her family, her life, her wealth, and even her lover.
Rinladaa comes to live with Eaum Dao because her father is a loyal employee of Eaum Dao’s father, Gong Pope. Rinladaa’s father killed his creditors and asked Gong Pope to care for his wife and daughter while he handle his legal matters. In the past Rinladaa’s father saved Gong Pope from a shooter so Gong Pope doesn’t hesitate to take Rinladaa and her mother into his home.
Rinladaa has an innocent face but her heart is filled with tar and jealousy. Eaum Dao sees through Rinladaa’s innocent face but no one believes her.
Rinladaa transform Eaum Dao’s life into total chaos. Rinladaa morphs Aam into a jealous madman and Eaum Dao into an angry human being.
Meaning of the title:
This is what I think. Dao meaning star is referring to N’ek because her name is Eaum Dao. Puern means to make a mess or be stained with something. Din means ground, earth, or land. N’ek is like a precious star, in the heavens it is happy and free, on earth it is torn into pieces and made to suffer because it can’t handle the earth’s environment. In this lakorn, N’ek is happy and free in her own environment until she is brought down by the negative forces of N’rai. N’rai creates a new environment where N’ek is unequipped to handle.
-credits to lyn's lakorn blog
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..