Duang Fai Nai Pa Yu
- Title: Duang Fai Nai Pa Yu
- Also known as: ดวงไฟในพายุ
- Duration: How Many Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action ???
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: 1999
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact
- Fluke Krekpon Mussayawanich as Natee
- Ying Chatcha Rujinanont as Fah
- Chokchai Charoensuk as Wutti
- Sorapong Chatree as Pong (Police Officer)
- Linda Kartunjaroen as Yanee
- Suchao Pongwilai as Thana
- Wanchai Paowiboon as Asa
- Neeranuch Pattamasoot as Paweena
- Pairoj Jaisingha as Pitak
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Fluke grew up in a tough household. his mother especially expected a lot from him. He was always picked on at school. The only person that was nice to him was Ying and that's why he developed feelings for her. She too liked him a lot. but there was this guy that liked her also and he claimed her. Fluke was under a lot of pressure and one night someone offered him some drugs and he tried it. And he was hook from then. Ying didn't know she just thought that he was avoiding her so she went with the other guy. That made Fluke even more depressed and he did more drugs. He tries to quit a few times but always returned. At the end his mother realized that she was the problem but it was too late. He was shot when he tried to save his mom from these bad guys. She talked to her son and after she told him that she loved him he took his last breathe and he dies.
source: ThaiFanutic Galaxy
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..