F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers
- Title: หัวใจรักสี่ดวงดาว / Hua Jai Ruk See Duang Dao
- Also known as: F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers
- Based on: Hana Yori Dango "花より男子"
- Duration: 16 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy/Youth
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Saturday
- Broadcast network: GMM25
- Broadcast period: December 18, 2021 --- April 9, 2022
- Theme song:
- Novelist: Kamio Yoko
- Producer: X Nuttapong Mongkolsawas, Jan Puchong Tuntisungwaragul
- Director: O Patha Thongpan
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name:
- Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree as Akira Paramaanantra / "Thyme"
- Tu Tontawan Tantivejakul as Thitara Jundee / "Gorya"
- Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn as Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul / "Kavin"
- Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak as Renrawin Aira / "Ren"
- Nani Hirunkit Changkham as Methas Jarustiwa / "M.J."
- Prim Chanikarn as Kaning (Gorya's best friend)
- Fah Yongwaree Ngamkasem as Renita Asavarattanakul / "Mira" (Ren's childhood love)
- Maria Poonlertlarp as Aiyawarin Paramaanantra / "Tia" (Thyme's older sister)
- June Wanwimol Jaenasavamethee as Vidalha Malakarn / "Hana"
- Milk Pansa Vosbein as Lalita Empicca / "Lita" (Thyme's fiancé)
- Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul as Glakao (Gorya's brother)
- Kapook Phatchara Tubthong as Jane
- First Kanaphan Puitrakul as Phupha
- Chanagun Arpornsutinan as Tesla (Kaning's boyfriend)
- Neen Suwanamas as Mona (Kavin's ex)
- Sirinya Winsiri (Cindy) as Rosaryn Paramaanantra (Thyme's mother)
- Kik Mayurin Pongpudpunth as Busaba (Gorya & Glakao's mother)
- Wachara Pan-iem as Sanchai Jundee (Gorya & Glakao's father)
- Pisamai Wilaisak as Yuphin / "Yu"
- Niti Chaichitatorn as Gawao
Gorya is a low-class girl accepted into a prestigious university attended by the wealthy. The school is ruled by an elite clique known as the F4, consisting of 4 rich, handsome, and spoiled boys. Gorya is the only one that stands up to their bullying ways, leaving all the boys in awe, especially Thyme, the group's leader. Almost instantly smitten by Gorya, Thyme romantically pursues her, but she has no interest in him because of first impressions. She then falls for his best friend Ren, but Ren is in love with his childhood love. In all the chaos of school, Gorya can't help but find herself falling for Thyme because of his generosity to her and her family, and his change of character. (Source: MyDramaList)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Adapted from the manga “Hana Yori Dango” (花より男子) by Kamio Yoko (神尾葉子).
- This is the Thai version of the F4, which have many adaptations from different country like Japan, Korea, China, and Taiwan.