Jangwa Hua Jai Nai Saat
- Title: จังหวะหัวใจนายสะอาด / Jangwa Hua Jai Nai Saat
- Also known as: You Are My Heartbeat / Mr. Clean Heart Beat
- Duration: 20 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday-Thursday
- Broadcast network: PPTV HD
- Broadcast period: March 2, 2022 --- May 5, 2022
- Theme song:
- Producer: Warattaya Nilkuha (Jui)
- Director: Sarasawadee Wongsompetch
- Screenwriter: Wanwipa Samngamjam
- Company Name: ACT9
- Put Puttichai as Sira / "Lom"
- Mai Davika Hoorne as Keetika / "Kanghan"
- Jackrin Kungwankiatichai as Sasa / "Din"
- Carissa Springett as Chanaratee / "Hom"
- Thanakorn Chinakul as Mahakul
- Mint Mintita Wattanakul as Rossarin
- Benjawan Artner (Bo) as Kansinee
- Gina Virahya Pattarachokchai as Thatha
- Blue Pongtiwat Tangwancharoen as Nannam
- Wisawa Kittankachorn as Character Name
- Jib Pokchat Thiamchai as Palida
- Ong Khemarat Soonthornnont as Warayu
- Champ Nattharat Kornkaew as Yotthon
- Pakpai Pareena Busayasiri as Pimthong
- Kirin Simon Young as Kirin
- Tita Chayanit Chayjaroen as Jum
- Penpak Sirikul as Premyuda / "Prem"
- Kik Mayurin Pongpudpunth as Pharin
- Oliver Pupart as Paphop
- Phuchong Yothapitak as Phuwit
- Wayne Falconer as Thanakorn (Kanghan's real father)
- Janya Thanasawaangkoun as Patthama
- Ratawan Aomtisong as Metta
- Runglawan Thonahongsa as Thitta
Sira is a hardworking businessman who really hates dirt and lies but has to deal with Keetika, a tricky designer who doesn't have a very good relationship with her mother, Parin because she left her father for Papop, an owner of a large garment-textile company. That makes Keetika have constant run-ins with Chanaratee, who is the daughter of Papop. Sira was adopted by Premyuda when he was a child. He works really hard to get Sasa, a real trouble maker, back on track for Premyuda. He then asks Keetika, Sasa's ex, to work together just to make Sasa come to the company without knowing that Premyuda is the reason for their break up. In the end, Sira and Keetika start to have feelings for each other. (Source: IQIYI)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This lakorn is being produced by Push's wife Warattaya Nilkuha (Jui).
- This is the Thai version of the Chinese drama The Fox's Summer.
- Jangwa Hua Jai Nai Saat Thread
- Jangwa Hua Jai Nai Saat Official Trailer
- Jangwa Hua Jai Nai Saat Official Teaser #2
Enable comment auto-refresher