- Title: คีตโลกา / Keeta Loka
- Also known as:
- Duration: 19 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Action
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: August 29, 2014 --- October 10, 2014
- Theme songs: "
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Media Studio
- New Wongsakorn Poramathakorn as Pakawat
- Atsadaporn Siriwattanakul (Green AF5) as Anma / Aian
- BigM Krittarit Butprohm as Atikom
- Ornlene Sothiwanwongse as Sukontaroj
- Jim Jayjintai Untimanon as Krit
- Crystal Kaewsai Kanyawee as Kwan Anong
- Bogus Teeratun as Character Name
- Phutharit Prombandal (Wit) as Nai Winit / P'Bang
- Piyada Penjinda as Character Name
- Wiwat Phasomsab as Annop
- Rachanee Siralert as Paranee
- Duangdao Jarujinda as Khun Ying Wanjun
- Gasab Jumpadib as Sanchai
- Chanana Nutakom as Wan
- Thitinun Suwansuk as Character Name
- Krit Atthaseri as Character Name
Khun Noo Anyama lives a great life. She is rich, has great parents, and has a soon to be fiancé. One day she finds out a secret about her fiancé. She then is deeply hurt and heads to the bridge to think about her life. Ai An is a poor girl who lives in the slums. She is on drugs and constantly having withdrawals. She is selling drugs for the biggest drug lord in the town. She gets herself in big trouble and has to escape and ends up visiting the bridge as well. This is when the two females are able to connect and realize there is such thing as a parallel world where one person could be two people depending on life decisions. The once Khun Noo Anyama ends up being in Ai An’s body. How will a rich girl live in a poor slum girl’s body? What will she do? (SOURCE: kjc1994 @sarnworld)
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- BigM received great feedback from this lakorn even though he was not the main male lead. After this lakorn, he received main male leads going forward.
- Due to fans requesting and asking, BigM and Green paired up together in Petch Roy Ruk four years later.
- Athikom is a real life character. The real Athikom to this day has reformed himself and is in a wheelchair due to a car accident. He believes that was his karma due to his mistakes in the past.
- The real life Athikom mentioned he was enjoying this lakorn but wished Athikom had more scenes. He also said the Athikom in this lakorn (BigM) looked more handsome than real life Athikom.
Enable comment auto-refresher