- Title: คู่เวร / Koo Wein
- Also known as: My Friend, The Enemy
- Duration: 16 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: June 5, 2022 --- July 10, 2022
- Theme song:
- Producer: Worawit Srisuparb
- Director: Somjing Srisuparb
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Good Feeling
- Patricia Tanchanok Good as Maleewan Bumroongnakorn / "Beam"
- Mo Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen as Maleewan Bumroongnakorn / "Wan"
- Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee as Naruebodee Phongsadilok / "Nick"
- Gxxod Itthipat Thanit as Wayu Chaiwat
- Poh Nattawut Skidjai as Chadthong
- Namfon Patcharin as Namrin (Chadthong's ex-wife)
- Tah Warit Tipgomut as Phudit (Namrin's boyfriend)
- Chalomejit Looktarn Junkate as Character Name
- Boss Natpongpon Suddee as Jiu
- Typhoon Kanokchat Manyaton as Thossachai
- Friend Peerakrit Phacharaboonyakiat as Nemo
- Ampere Sutthatip as Priao
- Darisa Karnpoj as Oun
- Seng Wichai Saefant as Pond
- Nut Supanut Lourhaphanich as Jim
- Potae Watcharayu Suradet as Chain
- Pookie Paweenut Pangnakorn as Noi
- Supathat Opas as Character Name
- ณัฐชัย สิรินันทโชติ as Character Name
- Natthawadee Waikalo as Character Name
- Athiwad Sanidwong Na Ayoodthayaa as Chai [(Wan's father)
- Aumpa Phusit as Porn (Wan's aunt)
- Daran Thitakawin as Dawan (Nick's mother)
- Puttachat Pongsuchat as Ben (Beam's aunt)
- Ratree Wittawat as Yenjai
- Chai Chatayodom Hiranyatithi as Oh (ep. 1-3)
- Kochakorn Nimakorn as Busaba (Phong's wife) (ep. 1, 3-4)
- Marisa Annita as Lizzie (Phong's ex-wife) (ep. 1, 3-4)
- Jome Sukol Sasijulaka as Phong Wechawanee (ep. 3-4)
- Namnung Suttidachanai as Character Name (ep. 3, 7)
- Karunchida Khumsuwan as Maprang (ep. 13-15)
- Ball Vittavat Singlumpong as Piti (ep. 13-15)
- Prima Ratchata as Manee (ep. 13-14)
- Wachara Pan-iem as Phinit (ep. 13-15)
- Daraneenuch Pohpiti as Jubjaeng (ep. 13-15)
- Nychaa Nuttanicha Dungwattanawanich as Pim (ep.16)
- Patrick Nipat Charoenphol as Character Name (attorney)
- Chain Techin Pinchatree as Ton
- Piya Chanasattu as Character Name
- Narin Phuwanacharoen as Character Name
- Chamaiporn Jaturaput as Pim (Peach's mother)
- Thanayong Wongtrakul as Thammachai
- Natharinee Kanasoot (Mink) as Peachaya Ekananphon / "Peach"
- Malys Choeysobhon as Character Name (Wayu's father)
- Wachira Permsuriya as Character Name (Wayu's mother)
Koo Wein is about the relationships between individuals in a lawyer office, with the main story revolving around Beam and Wan, two best friends who come in the form of karma.
Just what is it to be an orbit with four different poles? The four different poles — Nick, Wan, Beam, and Wayu — continuously circle around each other, repeatedly clashing and burning in the fire of the collision. However, all four sides are relentless, revelling in the pain and pleasure of hatred and competition... and perhaps, even love. (Source: Soju at MyDramaList)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- Supassara Thanachart and Pachara Chirathivat were originally cast as Beam and Nick, but were later replaced by Patricia Tanchanok Good and Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee.
- The main leads in this lakorn aren't clearly defined; all actors play an important role.