- Title: Maya (มายา)
- Also known as: Deception
- Duration: 16 Episodes
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: 2000
- Theme song: "Parb Maya" Sowwalak Leelaboot
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Two in One (Polyplus)
- Tui Teerapat Satjakul as Ratchanon
- Sonya Pim Cooling (Sonya) as Pid Tawan
- Paul Pattarapol Silapajarn as Raveet
- Marisa Annita as Arissa
- Santisuk Promsiri (Noom) as (Klah) Witoon
- Duangdao Jarujinda as Character Name
- Mamee Na Prapa as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Tawan's mother sells her to Duangdao. Duangdao becomes her adoptive mother and her stepmother is kind of bi-polar, one minute nice the other minute screaming at her, she gets treated more like a maid more than a daughter. So after years of abuse from her adoptive mother, Tawan goes to study in America, having enough of Thailand she uses her womanly charm to get the attention of professor Witoon who falls head over heels for Tawan unknowing that Tawan is only using him. Tawan is actually in love with Ratchanon a man who can't separate his feelings for Arissa or Raveet's girlfriend.
By: Cupid Candy
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..