Mon Ruk Nong Pak Ka Yan
- Title: มนต์รักหนองผักกะแยง / Mon Ruk Nong Pak Ka Yan
- Also known as: To Me, It's Simply you
- Duration: 13 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy/Musical
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Friday-Sunday
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: May 14, 2021 --- June 11, 2021
- Theme song:
- Producer: Thanya Wachirabunjong
- Director: Off Pongpat Wachirabunjong & Au Tanakorn Posayanon
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Act Art Generation
- Nadech Kugimiya as Tarakorn / "Kiew"
- Bow Maylada as Chompoo
- Danny Luciano as Richie
- Nubtung Nunnapas Radissirijiradech as Namfon
- Pusin Warinruk (Tao) as Yod
- Anusara Wantongtak as Sompaen
- Boss Natpongpon Suddee as Moss
- Lita Kaliya Niehuns as Alice
- Chain Techin Pinchatree as Character Name
- Noi Phongam as Character Name
- Sruangsuda Lawanprasert as Kiew's mother
- Yeong Lookyee as Kiew's father
- Somjit Jongjohor as Chompoo's father
- Yingyong Yodbuangam as Character Name
- Chamaiporn Sitthiworanang as Chompoo's mother
- Oonruen Racho as Character Name
Kiew is a villager, from one of the E-san villages, working in Bangkok. One day, his girlfriend breaks up with him. Heartbroken, Kiew decides to go back to his E-San Village, where he meets a girl called Chompoo. At first, Kiew and Chompoo didn't get along and fight all the time because Kiew wants to sell his grandmother's land which is occupied by Chompoo who works there. But as time went by Kiew starts seeing the sincerity of Chompoo. Will Chompoo and Kiew open up to each other about their feelings? (Source: Coleen Hypercus at MyDramaList)
~~ Based on the lifestyle of people at E-San village.
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is Bow's first drama on Channel 3.
- This is the first time Nadech and Bow have been paired up and cast in a musical isaan drama.
- Both of the pranang can sing very well. In fact, Bow was a singer from 2010 to 2013.