- Title: เนตรนาคิน / Naet Nakin
- Also known as: Fiery Eyes
- Duration: 20 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Romance/Supernatural/Horror
- Popularity: Popular
- Air time: Monday-Thursday
- Broadcast network: One HD
- Broadcast period: September 19, 2018 --- October 23, 2018
- Theme song: สบตาฉัน (เพลงประกอบละคร เนตรนาคิน) - พินต้า ณัฐนิช
- Related to: Maya Pissaward
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact-Scenario
- Susie Susira Nanna as Ornchuma / Inthira
- Dan Worrawech Danuwong as Itsara
- Ferny Nopjira Lerkkajornnamkul as Korrapin
- Jespipat Tilapornputt as Wasin
- Sawitree Samipak as Somwong
Nicholas and Amara have a son named Itsara, and are expecting twin girls named Ornchuma and Inthira. As Amara is nearing her due date, they are visited by aunt Helen. She reminds Nicholas that the birth of a female child into their family will bring upon a horrible fate, as their family is cursed. Helen tries to kill the twins the night they are born, but fails. When the twins turn six, Inthira, the younger twin is angered to the point of becoming Medusa. She kills one of the servants in the house. Nicholas takes Inthira to Greece, in attempts to find a cure for the curse. Left behind are Amara, Itsara and Ornchuma. 20 years later, Nicholas dies abruptly and Inthira is forced to return home. While Ornchuma and Itsara welcome their younger sister, her mother is not happy with her return. Will Inthira be able to suppress her inner monster? (Source: BitterKisses)
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important. If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Maya Pissaward.
- This is Susie's first time playing twin roles and nang'rai role.
- This is also Susie's first lakorn in OneHD channel.
- In the previous version, Ornjira's Inthira killed the mom first before Kingkawin. In this version, Susie's Inthira killed Kingkawin first and then the mom.
- In Maya Pissaward, both of the parents divorce which causes the family to separate. In this lakorn version, Nicholas (nang'ek dad) takes Inthira to Greece for a long period of time in order to cure her to become a normal person, so the family is separated for many years.