Pak Boong Kub Goong Nang
- Title: Pak Boong Kub Goong Nang/ผักบุ้งกับกุ้งนาง
- Also known as: Pak Boong and Goong Nang
- Duration: 12 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Saturday-Sunday @ 20:30
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: September 25, 2004 - October 31, 2004
- Opening song: "Koo tur poo diew" by Artist Name
- Ending song:Ruk gun mai jai" by Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: DIDA VIDEO PRODUCTION
- Yui Chiranan Manochaem as Pak Boong/Goong Nang
- Vee Veraparb Suparbpaiboon as Character Name
- Note Watcharabul Leesuwan as Gorn
- Sukontawa Kerdnimit (Mai) as Character Name
- Namthip Siengtong as Character Name
- Sattawat Doonwichit as Character Name
- Krerk Chiller as Character Name
- Withit Lad as Character Name
- Sombat Methinee as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because
they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Put more pictures here!
credit to: yuiclub and noiki
Pak Boong and Goong Nang are two people who looks alike but have different personality. Pak Boong is borned into a poor family and her mother is kind of abusive. While Goong Nang is born into a rich family.
Pak Boong also knows how to fight or do Muay thai, and knows how to protect herself, while Goong Nang is the weak one.
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn