Peak Marn 2013
From ShareRice Wiki (AFN)
- Title: ปีกมาร / Peak Marn
- Also known as: Satan’s Wings
- Duration: 16 Episodes
- Genre: Drama
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday and Thurday
- Broadcast network: Channel 5
- Broadcast period: August 14, 2013 --- October 3, 2013
- Theme song: "คนที่เธอไม่ควรเผลอใจ โตโน่ ภาคิน by: Tono Pakin Kumwilaisuk
- Relate to: Peak Marn
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Exact
- Sornram Tappituk (Num) as Puchai
- Ornjira Larmwilai (Pang) as Salaila / Salai
- Tono Pakin Kumwilaisuk as Lansieu
- Mo Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen as Pianpamon
- Ak Akarat as Pasit (Salai's brother)
- Ploy Tanida Tanawuth as Maew
- Pam Panpim Techatanachaiyaphat as Character Name
- Nithichai YotAmornSunthorn (Yuan) as Character Name
- Organ Wacharapolmek as Character Name
- Jarunee Suksawat (Ple) as Salak (Puchai's mom)
- Utumporn Silapan as Salaila's mom
- Prab Yuttapichai as
Married to the man she loves but he has mother issues. His mother is controlling and jealous of his relationship with his wife. The tension between son, daughter-in-law, and mother-in-law becomes too much so the couple decides to separate. During their separation a new younger man comes into her life. Pang is playing the devoted wife caught between a controlling mother-in-law and her husband, Num. Her marriage has already started, will the appearance of young Tono break up her marriage for good?
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Credit to: iheartlakorns.com
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- This is a remake of Tik Kanyarat Jirarachakij and Job Niti Samutkojorn lakorn Peak Marn.
- This will be Sornram Tappituk (Num) first time working with Channel 5 & Exact.
- Egg Butsakon Tantiphana was original in this lakorn but don't know what happened, Exact took her out and replace her with Mo Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen.
- Sornram Tappituk (Num)'s role & Ornjira Larmwilai (Pang)'s role were played by Sam Yuranant Pamommontri & Sinjai Plengpanich (Nok) in the 1994 version.
|Vietnam||Let's Viet VTC9||Mẹ Chồng Rắc Rối|
Enable comment auto-refresher