- Title: Peuan Paeng (เพื่อนแพง)
- Duration: 15 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/ Romance/Period/ Tragedy
- Popularity: Average
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: May 12, 2015 - June 30, 2015
- Theme Song: *Neung Khon Nai Song (One Person Among Two) by Pon Pon Pongongseng
- EP1: 7.0
- EP2: 5.3
- EP3: 6.0
- EP4: 6.5
- EP5: 7.1
- EP6: 5.4
- EP7: 6.0
- EP8: 6.9
- EP9: 8.1
- EP10: 5.4
- EP11: 6.2
- EP12: 8.9
- EP13: 9.3
- EP14: 10.4
- EP15: 13.8
- Overall Rating Average: 7.5
- Novelist: Yaa Kop
- Producer: Thongchai Prasongsanti
- Director: Siam Noomsaytee
- Screenwriter: Supphachai Sitampharaphan
- Company Name: Pordeecom
- Weir Sukollawat Kanarot as Lor
- Pooklook Fonthip Watcharatrakul as Paeng
- Khaimoog Chananya Lertwattanamongkol as young Paeng
- Yui Chiranan Manochaem as Peuan
- Krissada Supphapprom as Weera
- Nok Usanee Wattana as Raem
- Ice Atichanan as Keo
- Nutt Atirutt Singhaaumpol as Kong
- Andrew Cronin as Manop
- Supakit Buangam (Bua-Ngam) as Reuang
- Fern Thitinan Suwanthaworn as Sophy
- Pym Pympan Chalayanacupt as Khun Na' Chomchaai
- Winai Kraiboot (Make) as Seua Tert
- Thanayong Wongtrakul as Por Pit
- Sattawat Doonwichit as Brajuap
- Richard Ghiani as Younger Lor
- Mantana Himatongkam as Khun Nai Lantom
A tragic love triangle between Lor and the two daughters of Por Pit named Peuan and Paeng. Peuan is the selfish older sister and Paeng is the tomboy younger sister. Lor is Por Pit's distanced nephew. He was taken in by Por Pit after his parents died. Peuan, Paeng, and Lor were raised up together. Lor took care of Paeng since they're little because Paeng was very attached to him.
But when they got older Lor fell for Peuan and the two got engaged. Lor loved Peuan and saw Paeng as an annoying younger sister. He promised to love Peuan forever and if he has another woman he shall die for betraying their love.
Then Lor fell ill with malaria so he was taken to the city to be treated. Peuan and Paeng went with him. While they lived in the city Peuan had an affair with a rich man and left Paeng to care for the sick Lor. Peuan thought of dumping Lor for that rich guy but got played because he was never serious with her and he has no intention of marrying her.
Then Lor got better and Peuan carried on like nothing happen. She took credit for caring for Lor. They went back to their village then Lor found out through a letter that Paeng took care of him the whole time while Peuan cheated on him with another guy. Lor went to ask Paeng about it. Paeng confessed that she loved Lor all along but never wanted his love in return. She just wanted him to be happy. They slept together that night. Paeng got pregnant with Lor. Then her sister and dad found out that Lor is the father. Her sister got really mad at both of them.
This love triangle tragically ended with the death of Paeng and the baby in her stomach. Lor committed suicide to affirm the promise he made to Peuan. He felt sorry for being the reason why Paeng has to die. He also wanted to accompany the only person that loved him without wanting anything in return into another world. Cr Ninja
- Pooklook said that she had to cry a lot for this lakorn. She had to use real emotions to produce her tears because she had just undergone lasik treatment for her eyes before filming, which made her eyes very dry. Even if they were to use eye drops to create false tears, they will quickly dry up.
- Pooklook was very shy while filming romantic scenes with Weir. She'd rather do dramatic scenes than film romantic ones with him.
- Pooklook received compliments from various producers for her portrayal of Paeng. One of those producers was Pa'Jaew, a well-known producer/director from rival Channel 3.
- The director for this lakorn won an award for MThai Top Talk About Drama while Pooklook won an award for MThai Top Talk About Actress.
- Weir won "Best Actor" for his role as Lor at Komchadluek's Awards 2016 . It was the first time he had received an award for best actor during his 10 years of acting in the entertainment industry.
- Weir and Pooklook won "Best Actor " and "Best Actress" at Nine Entertain Awards 2016 for their roles in here.
- Weir won "Best Actor" again for his role as Lor at Nataraj Awards 2016.