Phu Khong Yod Rak
- Title: ผู้กองยอดรัก ยอดรักผู้กอง
- Also known as: My Beloved Captain / Mayura Khmer Title: Mekong Kompul Snaeh
- Genre: Comedy
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Wednesday 10:00pm ???
- Broadcast network: Channel 3
- Broadcast period: 2002
- Theme song: "theme song" Artist Name
- Relate to: Poo Kong Yod Rak
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Add info here
- Tik Kanyarat Jirarachakij as Capt. Chaweepong Khemayotin
- Sornram Tappituk (Num) as Pan Namsupan
- Golf Benjapol Cheuyaroon as Character Name
- Montri Janeaksorn (Pu) as Character Name
- Sui Pornnapa Teptinnakorn as Character Name
- Jee Utsharapun Paiboonsuwan as Character Name
- Aom Pratamaporn Rattanapakdee as Character Name
- Krerk Chiller as Character Name
- Actor/Actress Real Name as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Pan Namsupan (Sornram) is a graduate from law school, and has been practising law for almost a year, before the time when he could no longer postpone the military conscription came.He had to go back to his hometown for the event, but it seemed like his parents, village headman Pu and the wife Jan, were really agaist this military service. In the end (as you all can tell), Pan was accepted in the training (he did fake his profile completing the background section as high-school education) and was placed in the army unit where he met Capt.Chaweepong (Kanyarat) for the second time. She was his love-at-first-sight when they met coincidentally at the temple fair. Soon, he found out that she was a daughter of the over-protective father, Lt.Col.Puan Khemayotin and ever-so-stingy mother, madam Chawaiwong. Not only that, he also had to compete with Med Major Sudtisarn in order to win the heart of the beautiful Captain.
credit goes to querido of Viikii
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..