Rae Rai Look Sao Pa
- Title: Rae Rai Look Sao Pa (เรไรลูกสาวป่า)
- Also known as: Rae Rai, Daughter Of the Forest
- Duration: 15 Episdes End
- Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Fri-Sun [Prime Time]
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: April 4, 2008 - May 4, 2008
- Theme song: "Rum Wong Pa" by Alexandra Thidavanh Bounxouei
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Add info here
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Compordee
- Cee Siwat Chottichaicharin as Thawan [P'eK]
- Alexandra Thidavanh Bounxouei as Raerai [N'ek]
- Nam Rapeepat Eakpankul as Prai Wan
- Arisa Will as Character Name
- Ronglaawan Tonagsa as Retring
- Attachai Anuntamek as Character Name
- Suchao Pongwilai as Character Name
- Ken Streutker as Character Name
- Gowit Wattanakul as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
(70% accuracy, Plotline could change) Raerai Luk Sao Bah is an environmental themed lakorn about the importance of preserving nature and the simple life.
The lakorn centers around Raerai (Alexandra), a young woman from the village of Poo Mok, a mountainous/forest village isolated from the modern world. Poo Mok is not only Raerai’s home, it is also a preserved Natural Park. RaeRai enjoys a simple and carefree life in her village. However, her life and her neighbors’ life become complicated when land developers see value in her village and the surrounding areas for logging. Raerai, along with her friends Prai Wan (Nam) and Retring (Ronglaawan), work together to protect their village from the incoming land developers and the poachers that illegally threaten their wildlife.
Thawan (Cee) is a visitor to Poo Mok . He is accidentally thrown into the war between Raerai and the illegal loggers.
Thawan happened to be in the surrounding areas of the illegal logger camp. He somehow wandered into the camp and witnessed something shocking— a Park authority being paid off by the loggers. Thawan gets caught eavesdropping and is shot at. Thawan doesn’t get hit because Raerai, who happened to be there too, shielded him from the shot. She was there too spying on the loggers.
Thawan and Raerai run for safety into the forest. Raerai goes under shock because of the intensive blood lost and loses consciousness. Thawan is scared to death that someone will die because of him, he vows his life to her and begs her to stay alive. Raerai regain consciousness and Prai Wan (Nam) finds them.
Thawan and Raerai become marked for death because they know too much. Thawan stays with Raerai and her clan.
To dismay of Prai Wan, Thawan begins to fall for Raerai. Prai Wan has been harboring feelings for Raerai since childhood.
The story continues with Raerai and her neighbors trying to protect their village from developers. From Lyn's Lakorn Blog 
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..
Enable comment auto-refresher