Sadtroo Koo Kwan
- Title: Sadtroo Koo Kwan/ศัตรูคู่ขวัญ
- Also known as: Beloved enemies
- Duration: 32 Episodes
- Genre: Drama/Family
- Popularity: top rated/low rated/failure
- Air time: Everyday 18:45
- Broadcast network: Channel 7
- Broadcast period: July 5, 2008 - August 5, 2008
- Opening song: "Het pol kong kone pae/A failure's reason" by Bongkoch Jareuntum
- Ending song: "Neung kum jark hua jai" by Artist Name
- Producer: Add info here
- Director: Ah Long
- Screenwriter: Add info here
- Company Name: Kantana
- Yui Chiranan Manochaem as Lotesakorn/Lote
- Oun Rangist as Phoom
- Som Tunsinee Promsut as Dada/Da
- Ple Paradee Yoopasuk as Yavalak
- Au Nawapol Puwadol as Dr. Wote
- Pornrampa Sookdaipung as Thyp
- Richard Ghiani as Character Name
Anyone who edits; Please make sure you don't delete the Brackets. Those are important because they link up if the actor/actress name has been already filled in the site.
Give your own synopsis or get it from somewhere. If you get it from someone/some site/somewhere MAKE SURE YOU GIVE CREDIT. Very important.
If someone else want to give another review just write it under the other synopsis.
Phoom (Oun Rangsit) is the younger boy of a rich man and lived happily with his family when he discovered one day that his father has a mistress Yavalak (Ple Paradee Yoopasuk).Unfortunately, he only knows her last name and mistaken Lotesakorn (Yui Chiranan Manochaem) who is Yavalak's young sister as his father's mistress. Days passed by until the moment when Phoom's mother discovered the truth about her husband second life and run away with her 2 children Phoom and Thip (Prae Arai) in the countryside where lives her best friend. Sadly, Lotesakorn backs to her born city and meets Phoom again. This one is still angry against Yavalak but because she's far away, he decides to take even to Lotesakorn instead. Because her good heart, Lote believed him when he said he has a disease and accepted to be his hidden "wife" and she gets pregnant but she found out that Phoom has a fiance since a long time and heartbroken she decided to leave her love and raise her child alone. What will happen to Lotesakorn and her baby? Will Phoom discovered the truth about his child one day?
Put more pictures here!
Trivia or Interesting Info about this Lakorn
- someone broke their arm?
- or something else..